• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
whew, finally posted, guys!! Hope it's all right, and sorry that took so long omg things kept coming up.

Oh and just in case, I did double-check with @Seanzah Angel to make sure it was okay for me to credit the haiku to Andy. Just thought I'd throw that out there! ^^

steevenajj said:
Iam done guyssss!! Atlast
Your bio looks really good! I'm not a GM, so I can't say much about it, but just so you're aware, I have a feeling your age is going to be an issue. Demigods don't live very long, and 28 is already pretty old for them, including the fact that I don't think the campers can stay in the camp after they turn 18.

@permanentjetlag wrote it, though. She's the mastermind behind it! :o

Ah so, we are going to be waiting til Pine gets on to accept anymore characters. That means JJ, you're going to have your CS reviewed by Pine.

Good luck.

Yep Pine will be looking at your CS. She'll be on in like maybe 5-6 hours.

Man. I kind of want popcorn right now but there is a risk of waking up family members... including a sleeping baby.. what to do, what to do?

Ow ok then.. u guys are a nice bunch btw

Hahaha hmmm...... risk it all DUDE ITS POPCORN NEVER SAY NO TO POPCORN!!!

permanentjetlag said:
Man. I kind of want popcorn right now but there is a risk of waking up family members... including a sleeping baby.. what to do, what to do?
In my many, long years of being a living, breathing human being, I can firmly say that popcorn is totally worth it.

Stop the timer before it reaches 0:00 though. Those loud beeps will wake up the dead.

Omg I would but my microwave is a BEAST. Once it is awakened, it is extremely loud no matter what's goin' on with it heh!

@Clementine I... I cannot personally understand that omg. But one of my friends hates popcorn as well. I accept your life decisions even though I do not fully understand them lol!

Oh man Clem in that respect we are opposites, I do not like kettle corn and I like everything else. It just tastes weird to me?? I like popcorn balls though! I think that's.. sort of close lol!

Clementine said:
Lmao the difference between the way I write with Derrick and Petra is enormous xD
Thats a sign of a really good writer... It takes skill to develop characters with only text, and have them use different forms of speech and traits. :D

I've never had them xD

Flare said:
Thats a sign of a really good writer... It takes skill to develop characters with only text, and have them use different forms of speech and traits. :D
Awe thank you Flare! ^^

Okay, all popcorn is yum except for popcorn without anything on it. Like idk how people just pop the kernels and then eat it. It's like... Are they an alien or something??

Idk man, but popcorn is like. Heavenly.

Haha I didn't even know they existed until a couple months ago! They were all right, unfortunately they were in one of those trick jelly bean boxes that has nasty flavors as well. Let me tell you, it is NOT a fun experience to accidentally eat ear wax/dog food jelly beans when you're expecting popcorn/coffee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back