• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I gave you the link!!! In the sign ups

Posts by BlueinPassing, Azalea, an GiannaCoco

We just learned that Skype sucks.

Anyways on it, uno momento!

Last edited by a moderator:
At the moment I've encountered an issue regarding this so I'll have to get to it in the morning when one of the admins is on. Is that alright?

That's perfect, the main thing is that it's even possible, so I got one am grateful, as I'm sure we all are. Thanks again for your time and efforts!

*Skypes self, for G4hardcore is a lonely loner*

*weeps*

In the meantime a list of exactly who's post I'm undeleting tomorrow all compiled into a single post would be wonderful. There's a lot of deleted posts :|

Sorry I haven't posted for Alex yet -- it's the first full week of classes at the university and my first week student teaching at MS8 -- I'm working on it!

Fixed iiiiit! Weird issue that had to do with the threads location. Anyways if there's any other issues don't hesitate to ask!

Questions, issues, need help, anything! Just ask! :D

Atom said:
Fixed iiiiit! Weird issue that had to do with the threads location. Anyways if there's any other issues don't hesitate to ask!
Could you also restore any posts/sheets from the user "Flare" as well? Sorry to be throwing all these names at you, Atom

Atom said:
Hell, I'll tag you just to annoy you :3

Thanks Jack

awesome sause !

I have a question, probably a dumb one but I'll ask anyway: will the RP start over? as in like, the IC posts already made, will they be deleted and we'll starts over ?

Sorry for being inactive, I was just working a little on my post yesterday. Hopefully I'll get something out during the weekend

Well I think G4hardcore had a prophecy in mind? I just want a new thread xD

I definitely had something in mind as far as plots and prophecy goes. In fact, the way I was going was gonna take the original premise off the rails significantly lol. I had hopes in continuing and making the best of things, because that seemed like the path of least resistance in my opinion. But ultimately, if Nico wants to reboot and start everything all over again, and everyone else does too, I digress.

I just want a new thread, tag everyone and reserve spots for their characters so if new people join, they won't take the spots. Just...new....neat thread....and pick up where G4 started xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back