• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey so if I randomly tag you in a thread its cause my friend died. I told her if she does croak, I know a good Ghost.

Ghost said:
oh? alrighty then ( @V w V @)
Yes, Kittyoko is slowly losing her lives sadly....She said she was a ghost, so I offered to send her your way, but then she remembered she's a kitty and has a few lives left.

Well, I'd be willing to help her out with being a ghost when it comes to that. However, there'd be a required internship with me at my job. My help ain't gonna be free, and she might get banned from heaven forever, but hey, at least she'll get job experience? :)

Pine said:
lies down and drowns in tears because i'm never going to finish my role play posts
You finished Satoru you can finish the rest!

i'm been working on a time skip post for a one on one since the moment i got up this morning and i only have two sentences done i am trash

Pine said:
i'm been working on a time skip post for a one on one since the moment i got up this morning and i only have two sentences done i am trash
One man's trash is another man's treasure!

I feel like that won't make you feel better. :/

pine is complete and utter trash but he is my treasured trash

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin

I'll forgive you just this once ( V _ V )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back