• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Starchan said:
I already knew about that for a while.. It sucks, but at least I get to leave this terrible place..
*busts out megaphone*

TERRIBLE?

I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WERE IN CANADA?

i don't think a new country could cure my boredom

also starchan i totally lied about incorporating your characters into my post because i'm falling asleep at the keyboard as we speak and i already had the blueprints of my post in mind, that which cannot be easily altered ~*~*~ sooooooo ~*~*~ next time

in theory

it would have been a TOTALLY fine post that i would have gotten down within a REASONABLE amount of time if i hadn't been interrupted

i'm sure that ending is shit i was so tired but i'm too nervous to read back over it ahahaha *fidgets*

why the hell not seanzah

that seems to be all the new rage with the kids these days

Y+_0fe5049af007ea44927a1a9d23892445.jpg

Blank+_666568a5e23d637084c84f861215b78c.jpg

@Pine my suspicions about James and Asha getting along are confirmed.

Also... Let's see... I've been to every US state except Alaska and Michigan. I've been to Canada, France, England, China, Mexico, and Argentina.

I am definitely a Saggitarius....

I think the only exception would be if one time they were caught on opposing sides of a prank.

but even then

I've just been along the southeast coast then up to D.C./Philadelphia.

and that's it haha

@Pine

I'd like to think they would respect each other's prank skills.... And would then take the prank to the next level or call it a draw after it gets bad enough.

there could be a period of time where james was settling in a new demigod

and after hearing more people complaining about asha's pranks than his own he tracked her down and decided to try out-pranking her

it escalated up until it was about time for him to leave again, so they got to their final form as a last resort

then the draw

then mutual respect and then who knows

i would say james isn't my BEST prankster of a character, but he does have access to pjo universe things, so...

that might be a little confusing if you just change it, since there have been a few more posts since then

you can make another post

or maybe wait for one of us to approach you

as i mentioned, i could bring james over to your girl (maybe)

i was just really tired and wanted to finally get my post done yesterday x___x

Well, I feel like the ending of my post was too vague for Viella, which is why I wanted to change it. But no worries @Pine, I can write another post for tomorrow. :)

And Viella is by the big house, Rais is in the Ares cabin.

And I'm going to be so tired after work today. .~.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back