• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
smh

okay
@GinjaGen i'm just gonna' wrap up this post and it's gonna' be total shit but hey that's alright because i'm not going to get it done otherwise

:0

oooh, fun! I think i've swam in the ocean maybe once, i cant remember it ( ' - ' )

I don't think I've swam in the ocean. Only a lake xD

Sounds fun though!

It was freezing. But this is Canada, and everything is cold as balls.

I had my best friend there and my boyfriend, and it was great. :D I'm really tired now though. So when I finish eating, I'm going to read through the IC thread and hopefully see something new. :)

my family goes on vacation tooo often, but i dont like swimming if im not with friends xD

none of the beaches i've ever been to have had waves big enough to surf on or anything

(though one time the waves were like violently pulling us down in florida and i had to save my clumsy old relative who should not have been in the water from drowning ugh)

but like

i had my sister

and if not that, i enjoyed the solitude from when i could just kind of... drift away from my family haha

it's really relaxing to just float in it

Huh....I might be going to Florida sometime during the summer. I dunno if we'd be able to be near the ocean, but it'd be cool to do it

The great-grandmother that lives down there lives like right smack in the middle of state

I guess that would be a bit of a drive, but it still sounds like... a three hour drive, maybe?

lol Yeah I can't remember for sure but I think she's like two hours away from Tampa? I think it was Tampa...Or another T....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back