• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hm okay

Cause I still need to make a first post for Marion, my daughter of Iris. She hasn't been claimed yet so she'd be wandering aimlessly. She could meet up with one of your characters?

Pine I'm so sorry it's a bit short I couldn't think of what else to put to make it longer :<

Viella hasn't been claimed either, but when she is claimed, I plan to make it a shitstorm. So, that would be cool, just be aware that Viella looks like she was thrown into a vat of mud, pulled out, then chomped on by a giant moose.

that could be good, infi *w*

(i'm totally probably definitely working on my iris boy today - his name is chance!)

meh

that length is fine

whatever haha

Marion is holding a puppy. She won't care too much, just try and ask if she's okay lol

phew /wipes brow

Yay Pine! I was wondering what was going on with him!

I found a pretty good face claim for him and started brain storming ideas for him last night (instead of working on my James post like I should have been).

I think I've got an idea for his history, which I had been debating back and forth between him and my Aphrodite chick.

but right now i'm looking through cs's

then i should reply to bnw *nods*

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

/woke up two hours ago

/is not awake

@GiannaCoco accepted (again)!

sorry for the delay

She seems really sweet *w*

I'm just wondering, what exactly do you mean by healing energies?

@Azalea I feel like with her dagger, it should happen only if someone is cut with it and the paralysis should definitely have a set longevity.

Say... one to three minutes, maybe.

Or maybe takes a while to affect them... SOMETHING.

Let me know when you've fixed that and I can accept you! uwu

@GinjaGen accepted!

we'll just pretend when i said i would add diversity to the role play we actually meant you

Why not?

Marion will make sure her puppy doesn't eat it. plus the dog's way to lazy

chance will fkin fight anyone messing with his chameleon his alliance is with neither the gods nor the titans nor the other gods it is with his lizard and he will train every day to protect his precious child

The puppy is way to fkin lazy to even try. She'd probably sniff it then go to sleep right next to it.

Marion will be watching the whole time. Mainly so Rianne doesn't get herself killed

You guys have so many characters! I haven't decided if it's too many lol, but almost certainly too many to handle for some.

someone push a knife between my fourth and fifth ribs pls

Users who are viewing this thread

Back