• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Forgot about the aging part in the series

I haven't read through the books in so long lol

I feel super old too now

the movie sucked so hard

anyone else notice in the first movie they gave annabeth red hair?

I was like tf when I saw that

YES

/but still has a copy to watch when completely bored

Azalea said:
anyone else notice in the first movie they gave annabeth red hair?
I was like tf when I saw that
YES!!!!!!! PISSED ME OFF SO MUCH!

But in the second movie I was slightly pleased, she was blonde xD

can i get a big hell yeah from the redneck girls like me

azalea you're like thirteen stfu and sit down

xD

Nahh I'm 14 now! which is probably pretty young compared ot everyone else i guess

It would be better anime actually

everything's better animated

Pffft! You are not old child lol

While I can't talk too much, being 17, it's a bit older xD

It'll be okay Ginja xD

THAT is cool!

Ahhh fourteen year olds....

/can not talk, has been non stopping chatting with a thirteen year old since she joined

That's basically true for anything that's based on a book... or like Avatar.

They're good movies on their OWN, but just knowing that they're supposed to be based off of something that they essentially fucked up really bad... yeah.

But not gonna' lie, for a lot of books, I would prefer for them to be live action, like if they ever make an Artemis Fowl movie... or The Bartimaeus Trilogy...

Like the Mortal Instruments movie

I LOVED the movie. But compared to the book? No....it wasn't the best.

/hopes tv show will last

Pine said:
That's basically true for anything that's based on a book... or like Avatar.
They're good movies on their OWN, but just knowing that they're supposed to be based off of something that they essentially fucked up really bad... yeah.

But not gonna' lie, for a lot of books, I would prefer for them to be live action, like if they ever make an Artemis Fowl movie... or The Bartimaeus Trilogy...
Whatever you thought about the Percy Jackson Movies... don't you DARE mention the Avatar Movie (x_x)

Avatar was soo horrible I almost cried after watching that crap it was like wtf

I hope they NEVER make a movie out of Artemis Fowl.

They've screwed up so many of my other favorite books trying to make more money off of them that way.

Mortal Instruments was horrible no offense Infini

I left the theater cause I was so bored in the beginnning

Haven't seen that.

Eragon was fucking fantastic... until I read the book.

Not even that.

I only read like half the book but it just had so much more depth.

so much so that i couldn't understand what was going on and quit

lol the avatar movie

where they tried to "add diversity" by needlessly swapping the ethnicities with the water and fire tribes

Seanzah Angel]DID SOMEONE SAY BARTIMAEUS TRILOGY??!?! [/QUOTE] WAIT SEANZAH YOU'VE READ THEM????? ? ? ?? ? / ? ?? / ? ? ?? ?a/? / [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12527-azalea/ said:
@Azalea[/URL] tbh I only liked the first five Artemis Fowl books.

after that they were meh and the ending made me so upset omg

They were talking about production (I think Disney got the rights to them recently? *sweats*) and they were going to combine the first and second book for the first movie...

Which makes sense I guess, because they were thinking live action and they age even slower than the Harry Potter books (like one year every two books for Artemis Fowl) and you gotta' keep the actors fresh.

But either way, the author, I can't remember his name, is supposed to be working closely with productions, so... hopefully they don't fuck it up too bad.

I think he said he would add things to the movie that he wasn't able to get in the books or something (but I'm also like "do you really think your first two books don't have enough content in them that you have to add more when combining them into a single movie...?)

Pine said:
Haven't seen that.
Eragon was fucking fantastic... until I read the book.

Not even that.

I only read like half the book but it just had so much more depth.

so much so that i couldn't understand what was going on and quit

lol the avatar movie

where they tried to "add diversity" by needlessly swapping the ethnicities with the water and fire tribes

WAIT SEANZAH YOU'VE READ THEM????? ? ? ?? ? / ? ?? / ? ? ?? ?a/? /

@Azalea tbh I only liked the first five Artemis Fowl books.

after that they were meh and the ending made me so upset omg

They were talking about production (I think Disney got the rights to them recently? *sweats*) and they were going to combine the first and second book for the first movie...

Which makes sense I guess, because they were thinking live action and they age even slower than the Harry Potter books (like one year every two books for Artemis Fowl) and you gotta' keep the actors fresh.

But either way, the author, I can't remember his name, is supposed to be working closely with productions, so... hopefully they don't fuck it up too bad.

I think he said he would add things to the movie that he wasn't able to get in the books or something (but I'm also like "do you really think your first two books don't have enough content in them that you have to add more when combining them into a single movie...?)
BOY DID I.

It was a super good trilogy! And the 4th book was really good! I thought it brought a lot of insight to one of Bartimaeus' largest feats. It was so good omfg.

I really want to read them again, because I started reading the trilogy when I was in 6th grade and I just... Feel like I missed a lot lol

I only liked the first five too, but i kept reading all eight of them for some reason

and the ending was so weird i was like no wtf

have you tried the comic books for them? I tried them and they were okayy i guess

and Disney got them? Oh god. Disney screws everything up

live action sounds interesting i guess but i hope they don't choose some generic hollywood person who doesn't even look the part for the actors

combining the first and second book is stupid

if they do that they'll have to take like a bunch of stuff out more so then add content

and the Avatar movie was hilarious tbh

the guy they gave Zuko to was the worstt Zuko ever

and no offense but isn't Katara black or at least a little bit darker then who they gave it too? btw the girl they cast for Katara was the directors daughter

and Aang looked like a big baby

Azalea said:
the guy they gave Zuko to was the worstt Zuko ever

and no offense but isn't Katara black?

and Aang looked like a big baby
I only watched it for Aasif Mandvi (^U^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back