• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

He knows how to handle trouble besides he wouldn't want to hurry Helena more. He would tell chiron if she tried again.

He'd like to trust her so he could have somebody to talk to since he didn't feel very close to any of the regular campers except Anthony.

Pretty much.

Thomas: she's gotta get over the suicide part. She's welcome to shoulder any situations that demand sacrifice though.

Thomas: I still think your a good person and add such I refuse to just watch you kill yourself.

Thomas: Oh quit playing tough and evil. Just eat the pain and keep moving. Actually I used my mustache. I hate that thing so much.

Ho-ho-holy shit! Twenty pages of OOC. Most of which i skipped. Lol, I was reading some posts and I shitted bricks when I found out Kit puked on Tania's blanket. It was hilarious so good job on your part Bishop. I thought Tania would like punch Kit or something. I think I might make Noah poof into Tania's dreams when she falls asleep again.

Sounds cool Noah.

Tania: my creator originally was going to have me spartan kick Kit into the hallway but lost his draft halfway through.

@Noah

Holo said:
Thomas: Oh quit playing tough and evil. Just eat the pain and keep moving. Actually I used my mustache. I hate that thing so much.
Helena: Pain! HA! I eat pain for BREAKFAST! And then have an additional serving of self-loathing and pity. With an extra glass of "everybody hates me" feels:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back