• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Opallies said:
DISLIKED!!!!!!!!!!!
Well in the books they do, because most of Athena's children are blonde and have gray eyes.
THEY JUST MAKE THEIR KIDS LOOK LIKE THAT. AND DON'T STEAL "DISLIKED" THAT IS MY THING MISSY!

But they do pass on traits to their children! So they have to have some sort of genetic identity at least in the books, right?

LuckyANDKitty said:
THEY JUST MAKE THEIR KIDS LOOK LIKE THAT. AND DON'T STEAL "DISLIKED" THAT IS MY THING MISSY!
DISLIKED!!!!!! teehehee

-_-

Opallies said:
But they do pass on traits to their children! So they have to have some sort of genetic identity at least in the books, right?
DISLIKED!!!!!! teehehee
Well maybe when they're disguised in mortal form, they have some minuscule form of genetics?

Hmm. Maybe? Maybe they do have an original form, they can just look however they want. Like someone with the ability to shapeshift.

Opallies said:
Hmm. Maybe? Maybe they do have an original form, they can just look however they want. Like someone with the ability to shapeshift.
They don't have genes. they are gods they don't need genes.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]oh yeah Lucky, Damian left Carter a present which happens to be a drawing he did. xD

[/QUOTE]
Alrighty. I've been out of the loop, and never really got around to catching up on the past pages of the RP

My brother is making jokes about Spongebob's butt....

I'm so done right now.

Is that an implication that something happened with Leo?! Because if it is, then I am totally just going to unwatch this thread, and murder everyone in the process. And no, you do not have to answer that question.

Opallies said:
Is that an implication that something happened with Leo?! Because if it is, then I am totally just going to unwatch this thread, and murder everyone in the process. And no, you do not have to answer that question.
hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back