• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

xD ! Nice, Helena.

According to Selectsmart Celestia is a zephyr dragon o-o With shadow dragon and great dragon close up. Light dragon is 0%. haha

And then Skylar is a total light dragon. With cascade dragon and gaia dragon really close, and shadow dragon 0%.

Horse sized god? Whaaat the heck Alec

Helena: ... *throws head back, releases the most chilling evil laughter ever been heard, the room gets dark, leaving only Helena's figure in the darkness, lightning flashes in the background, then just like that it's all over, Helena returns to her cross legged sitting position, staring up at Alec, with a straight face*

So basically Celestia is a fiery lightning dragon and Skylar is a holy water dragon ... okay.

I'll probably post tomorrow. ehhh. I might not have to go to school tomorrow, but honestly, I don't want to be sick another day. I HATE being sick on weekends. I literally started feeling sick Friday evening, and then had a fever this morning. =.=

Oh and @Kai&\#039;zen Makaira I am confuzzled. Was I tagged because Celestia is half above and half below deck? I am pretty sure she was just on deck though o-o

explosiveKitten said:
2014-11-16_1757.png

confused%2Bcat%2B1.png

...Do I seem like a depressed person to you guys?
Oh and by the way I found that quiz that you did for that o-o and I got that exact answer too except I had 1080 points ... OOOOKAY THEN

That doesn't mean it's winter! I wish there was snow on my ground! -.- Last week it snowed a little though, but not enough.

MAKE THE SNOW GO AWAY

I DON'T CARE WHAT FREAKING SEASON IT IS. IT NEEDS TO LEAVE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back