• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Helena: girl, you just met him, and your sleeping buck naked in his bed! What the f*** is wrong with you? I get that you want to lure him to his death, but god, comin on strong nowadays

But what if Jason feels really uncomfortable about it but he's just really too polite and nice to ask you to leave? What if he feels like it would be rude to ask you to leave even though he sort of wants you to?

Tania: I'm making another bed after I wake up. Gosh. Helena your the only one who leads her men to their deaths.

But the difference is that it actually happened to Helena (I think, in this Hellfire thing or whatever), right? But it didn't happen to Tania, did it? So Helena wasn't actually being serious about it but then you were. *whispers to Jason* Stay away from Tania!

Tania: this is why I should've stayed in my cabin in the ship. Never wanted until the fighting starts.

Jamie: Yikes, I felt that, and I ain't even on that ship.

Alec: *looks about ready to run over and slap Tania*

Helena: *sitting alone in cabin, staring at the floor, hugging legs*

Celestia: *rolls eyes* Oh my gods. Are we literally resorting to throwing our teammates overboard. That's literally how awful a team we are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back