• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Not side quests, more of missions I think. And no I don't want you to do die kitty :P . I was just checking your knowledge of kitties. Not a lot of people know about lilies and cats.

*pushes Opallies long stick down*

Eh I thought that side quest would be a better word since they are not the main quest but are side quests or missions whatever you want to call them.

Hmm. I'm pretty sure it would be called a mission. Since you know, quests have prophecies, and we don't want to go through the trouble to make another prophecy, eh?

I'm trying to make a prophecy for the first quest though! Unless you feel it's not needed.

Opallies said:
Hmm. I'm pretty sure it would be called a mission. Since you know, quests have prophecies, and we don't want to go through the trouble to make another prophecy, eh?
I'm trying to make a prophecy for the first quest though! Unless you feel it's not needed.
Noesh, I want to go on an epic quesht.

Mishon sonds betr fr ur jorney.

Please excuse my purposeful bad spelling.

Well.. xD *shrugs*

Hmm haha I didn't start very long ago, but you will see .. in time... And probably not be very impressed by it but whatevers ^.^

Probably not by what I'm trying to make though haha ... It will be ... pretty lame. I'll continue making it sometime later, when I'm not overwhelmed by having a cold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back