• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Opallies said:
Ah, but a cold is the literal word for that condition, eh?
But then again, cold IS a simple word, meaning cold.

I feel like I'm the forgotten character.

Say something about that in the prophecy :3

Yes, yes, but it is never used as "a cold," for it is an adjective and when it is used as a noun, it wouldn't make sense to say that you have one unless you are referring to the sickness.

Mew! I would but you are not on the quest and you will be on a very important mini quest as Holo mentioned ^.^ It wouldn't be very hard to jump in right now though! Skylar's playing volleyball. Or she's about to.

But I thought I was going to be somewhat involved in the BIG quesht?

Whateva.

Opallies said:
Yes, yes, but it is never used as "a cold," for it is an adjective and when it is used as a noun, it wouldn't make sense to say that you have one unless you are referring to the sickness.
i-dont-understand-but-i-can-tell-its-bullshit.jpg

That was before Nico left and put me in charge. I honestly didn't expect you to return since you kinda vanished.

xD , that face

Hmm. And hence why all people should check their watched threads frequently! But I'm sure you would've been on the quest if you'd been active, Turtle ^.^ The members of the quest have already been decided, and it's a bit too late to change that.

Opallies said:
xD , that face
Hmm. And hence why all people should check their watched threads frequently! But I'm sure you would've been on the quest if you'd been active, Turtle ^.^ The members of the quest have already been decided, and it's a bit too late to change that.
Buht I want to be on a queeesht.

Not on your queesht.

On a side queeesht.

Not a misshunnn!

Holo said:
That was before Nico left and put me in charge. I honestly didn't expect you to return since you kinda vanished.
I'm a vanishing turtle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back