• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Jason: Even if I wasn't being honest it totally worked. But seriously those lips ju-

Jason/Antonius:* Hears the gunshot from Tania's suicide* No.... no no no NO!!! TANIA!!!

Sebastian: What is it? Btw don't worry I rigged Tania's respawn clock.... shell be back in a few seconds....I saw her reaching for the gun and tinkered with her existence and Poseidon boys where's your sister... I cannot call you trident without your third member.

Valencia: * still holding Violet close.* Mine.

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Jason: Even if I wasn't being honest it totally worked. But seriously those lips ju-
Jason/Antonius:* Hears the gunshot from Tania's suicide* No.... no no no NO!!! TANIA!!!

Sebastian: What is it? Btw don't worry I rigged Tania's respawn clock.... shell be back in a few seconds....I saw her reaching for the gun and tinkered with her existence and Poseidon boys where's your sister... I cannot call you trident without your third member.

Valencia: * still holding Violet close.* Mine.

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

[/QUOTE]
Lia: *blushes a bit and turns her head away* I-It's nothing... And she's gone back to wandering.

Tania: *Respawns.* it didn't work. *Throws the gun away and sits against the railing.* I'm going to be ignored forever.

Holo: *looks at Lia.* I'm glad I ate Anthony. He was a miserable thing that shared my real name and my fate. Except the being eaten by a wolf bit. He just died alone as I will most likely do myself.

tumblr_n4n9y2XpvP1qa6z3eo1_1280.png

I can't swim very well and I'm a dolphin.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back