• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Anthony: You charmed by me? Never thought I'd hear that. *pulls out his watch shaped weapon.* I hear you have something similar. Shut it bishop Helena hates my guys anyway.

BishopOfKings said:
Bishop: D-did Anthony just ditch Helena for Lia
Max: Looks like he did

Bishop: ... Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Soul: He throws his love all willy nilly!

Lia: Kind of... *Takes out a pocketwatch, has sunglasses on to hide her eyes* Also Soul told me you were dead...

[QUOTE="Silent Justice]Violet: *looks at Lia's CS* DAMN IT SHE'S STRAIGHT

[/QUOTE]
(She's secretly Bi. xD )

Anthony: No just ignored enough to be dead inside. *glares at bishop and soul.* I'm trying to be realistic here. I shouldn't have to die alone.

Anthony: I only liked Helena. I liked pepper before. Why do make your characters hate me soul? *Looks sad.*

@Soul OMU

Soul: I don't make them hate you! You just keep throwing your love around when i try to find characters who gradually make my character a better and stronger person, someone who challenges them and isn't a lovestruck puppy...

Anthony: *Walks away.* I'm not a love struck puppy this time. I'm a normal human being. Besides I don't even know Lia.

Anthony: huh? *Looks at the floor.* just ignore and forget me Lia. I'm going to go back to the way I must be. *turns into mist and disappears.*

Anthony: plus your creator hates the thought of letting me date anybody she makes. Seems I'll be alone until I die and then some.

Anthony: nobody needs me. It keeps pushing my creator closer to killing me off out of pity. I was made to be attached to one person but with nobody to attach to I'm useless and depressing.

Anthony: I'm ignored and overly quiet. As a result I need somebody to bring me out of my shell and help me improve myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back