• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Sebastian: * Said arms around Lia* How about all of you back off

Valencia: I love this girl *makes out with Violet.

Jason: good point *Pulls massive mirror out of nowhere* okay so here's your eyes...like those the most, the lips.....okay no lie I like those better, then when your not hiding it, the figure is on point must saying and also. Despite the occasional outburst of rage and or despair. You're just.... awesome... get it now.... maybe a bit??"

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

Lia: You need a happy go lucky girl who is confident and kind, she would definitely try and bring you out of your shell. *Blinks when Sebastian does that*Uh....

Anthony: I can't get anything so I don't see the point. He's deciding my fate right now.

Holo: You're hopeless and everybody seems to avoid you like the plague soooooooooo. *devours Anthony while never to respawn again.*

Holo: well then you could. I could easily spit Anthony back out before harm is done but I don't want anybody hating their character because they got stuck with Anthony.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Sebastian: * Said arms around Lia* How about all of you back off
Valencia: I love this girl *makes out with Violet.

Jason: good point *Pulls massive mirror out of nowhere* okay so here's your eyes...like those the most, the lips.....okay no lie I like those better, then when your not hiding it, the figure is on point must saying and also. Despite the occasional outburst of rage and or despair. You're just.... awesome... get it now.... maybe a bit??"

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

[/QUOTE]
Helena: ... *face gets really red, but she tries to play it off* you're just trying to flatter me....

Tania: *listens to Jason then shoots herself.*

Holo: Didn't I tell you that's my specialty. Making characters that have my name and are forced to die alone.

Holo: I started it first. I started that back when I was seven because I too am constantly ignored by everybody. The only people that don't ignore me are family and I don't see them often.

Holo: *Is shocked.* still doesn't change that I have no friends irl and probably never will.

Kitty: ... Catnip...

Alec: *takes the dress off and puts his normal clothes back on, a screen suddenly appearing when he changed, then disappearing when he was clothed again*

Holo: there's no need to be sorry. I've accepted my loneliness and embraced it. It's the main reason I can cut myself off from emotions so easily. It's also why I hate my characters being alone. If alone I give them two options. Die or be bitter enough to kill others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back