• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

AH YOU GUYS I HAVEN'T BEEN GETTING ALERTS

bDBNDS8.gif

Jason: Hello all *Transforms from tiger to human becoming shirt less again he had gotten used to the stares his scars gathered.* how you been?

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

Anthony: a lot of animal stuff. *looks at his scars and then hides them with his magic feeling bitter about Helena ignoring him but happily acknowledging Jason.* figures. I'm probably too small and scrawny. Not good enough for anything but a distraction or parlor tricks.

Anthony: Why do you care when you'd much rather state at Jason? *Releases the magic letting his scars show.* Nobody pays me any attention anyways so I guess I don't have to hide them because they'll be invisible anyways. Just look who they're attached to.

Anthony: *fades into mist and disappears.* why should I? Tania talks like I'm not even here and Thomas doesn't even acknowledge me. I merely pester you and I'm nothing to everybody else. *holds up the journal.* my own father cut me up and burned me trying to get me to run away.

Helena: *stands up and looks up* Now I'm sure that's not the truth, even though that's f***ed up, I'm... I'm sure he was just being a cruel b******d?

Anthony: I didn't mention that some of those burns are internal.

Tania: man Anthony's had it rough. Wonder where he is? *Hugs Jason.* can I keep you like this forever.

Thomas: Antho-who?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thomas: ouch! Why do you care if I forget somebody?

Anthony: *reforms in front of her reading his journal.* told you. The things in here that I've got scars from are so horrific. So cruel and disgusting.

Anthony: maybe if we're ever alone I can tell you about it. Magic is a tool but torture is too kind a word for what my father did.

Jason: *Puts a shirt on* nope then it would lose its effect.

Valencia: *Steps in still in her half demon form* I say again, where the hot women at?

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back