• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Now if people listen that would be the defining question.

I'm tempted to make a new character.

Niwa is still waiting for him to say Knave to him so he can pimp slap him xD

Niwa: Bitch, I am a PRINCE

-sigh- I tagged everyone.. Ive been trying to get into this rp for 4 days. and the only contact Ive had was in a dream with a hypnos kid so that doesn't count. So I made this sea-monster thing and tagged everyone so someone would actually rp with me.. :P

I tried to get interaction with you but then more monsters appeared, and Niwa was given orders

DecpetaBOSS said:
-sigh- I tagged everyone.. Ive been trying to get into this rp for 4 days. and the only contact Ive had was in a dream with a hypnos kid so that doesn't count. So I made this sea-monster thing and tagged everyone so someone would actually rp with me.. :P
Gimme a minute

Whoa! Scary monster!! Don't worry, Skylar is definitely going to react to that haha. I'll just change "lake" to "beach" in her last post so it's easier for her to get into the action.

Alright hold it, even though Daniel may be a son of the great Poseidon, I don't think he should be able to kill the creature like that. There should be a mass attack, collaborative effort of the entire demigods!

@DecpetaBOSS

Its not mah fault no one would post and I was like 10 seconds from dieing so Im just like you know what bam! dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back