• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Well she doesn't have an iPod like Jason somehow does. Besides, she listens to them because she's a dork and Gordon made her a mix tape full of Bon Jovi and Queen. Because adopted father and daughter are adorkable:

And she has a mix tape player in the cabin by her bunk. And she has several other tapes, including the "Pioneer" album for the Band Perry, several pop music mixes, annnnd a tape with a half hours worth of Celtic music. Because it helps her sleep.

Whoa guys . . this is practically, like, all of the people from the other RP . . . what is going on here, is this a conspiracy??! o_O by the way I think Techie is interested in joining : D

I don't know, I was actually going to make a Persephone character at first but then was like "wait, would she even have children?" so I just played it safe :P

I have the idea that she was tired off all of Hades's cheating so she might just go have a demigod kid or something.

I might just keep my son of Hades so @explosiveKitten sib interactions might come true.

Nico said:
Does Persephone have demigods ? o-o
No, Persephone is a maiden goddess, I believe? She's never been know to bear any children... I could be wrong, but Persephone would never have demigod children.

I still don't know what to do with him. Honestly I think the fighting has gone on enough, we need to move things along.

I make a point of knowing Persephone and Hades. Because those two are my favorites, next to Artemis.

Nico said:
I still don't know what to do with him. Honestly I think the fighting has gone on enough, we need to move things along.
Just follow the Bon Jovi...

OH OH OH OH. I know who you are talking about now. I think it was like Trigametes or something like that xD

Googled it. It's

Triptolemos

OOH YES THAT'S THE NAME. Triptolemos!!! Anyways, who wouldn't love a god of farming? I mean, of all things! Farming!! ^.^

tumblr_moif72qF751stgzx6o1_r1_250.gif

Bishop what are you doing? Stop it!

He's hungry xD

She is accepted Kai.

Can her and Niwa be buddies ouo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back