• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

But why?? It seemed so successful! How could an rp with 400-500 pages just die like that????!

Oh basically everyone is training now. There's tension going on because of Titans and Noah sent a message in everyone's dreams that there will be a quest and that they have to go to the training arena and train for the rise of the Titans :3

That's mainly it :P Chiron defeated some highly preppy Laistrygonian giants and then this dude named Bobert told the inexperienced fighters to pair up with the more experienced fighters

Opallies said:
But why?? It seemed so successful! How could an rp with 400-500 pages just die like that????!
Because people drop out/disappear/interest is lost/sign ups are closed so no new people are coming in/ stuff like that.

Oh o-o Well maybe he/she can just be open to new members just in case someone IS willing to read all of it (probably not me though ... haha)

I'm not sure if I want anyone to read it... Helena's tragic tragic backstory is in there! I want to see everyone's genuine reaction when it is finally revealed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back