• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Helena is just in bad shape after shadow traveling long distances in short amounts of time, and Jamie just has a few cuts and bruises

Aww thanks!!! ^.^ Hehe it's a secret ... Just kidding! Just do
(your character) and then

Oops ... haha

I mean do
(your character) and you know what to do maybe

DARN IT

Do this:
(your character) and then

I KEEP MESSING UP

Do

I am so done

Lol! Let me try this again.

Do

THIS IS NOT WORKING FOR ME.

Do {Fieldset=(your character)} in normal brackets, and then {/Fieldset} in normal brackets too

FINALLY *does victory dance*

I might not be able to post until tomorrow D: I'll be watching though. Tell me if anyone interacts with Skylar (she's a bit lonely, but she'll probably turn invisible or something anyway) or mentions Celestia ^^

Ah well, let's all avoid meta playing haha! ^.^ <- probably the hardest thing to do in rps xD and no I did not mean making that face lol! Maybe Adrien is just a flirtatious kind of girl ;)

Mind you Sebastian has taken a liking to Adrien so if and or when she goes for someone else he will internalized it and be quite cruel for some time.

@LuckyANDKitty

Opallies said:
I might not be able to post until tomorrow D: I'll be watching though. Tell me if anyone interacts with Skylar (she's a bit lonely, but she'll probably turn invisible or something anyway) or mentions Celestia ^^

Ah well, let's all avoid meta playing haha! ^.^ <- probably the hardest thing to do in rps xD and no I did not mean making that face lol! Maybe Adrien is just a flirtatious kind of girl ;)
Probably, it's not intentional. She's just a charmer haha. You can't help but love her when she's so easy to get along with

Oh o-o That's simultaneously super sweet and overly dramatic ^^ I think I myself like Sebastian xD !

Yes that is what I thought haha :3

And then Addison and Carter are like social suicide awkward

Alright so since there are WAAAAY too many demigods to go on a quest. Me and Noah are going to choose the seven who goes on the quest. The others can stay at camp and RP there, make camp preps encase they attack camp.

I vote to veto that idea. Four giants four quests. I day we have one to see who is holding up the sky with Atlas gone. And the other three locate the other three titans.

Yes but what will they do with it if their enemy could be anywhere? Besides I want to know who is trapped under the sky instead of Atlas.

Hmm....First of all, about your atlas issue, I read somewhere (not sure how reliable source is) that in some versions of the mythology, Atlas is eventually freed an two pillars hold up the world. If they have the sickle which could gravely wound a god, the enemies should tread carefully should the demigods attain it.

Titans and careful don't mix. Bob is a perfect example. Who in the name of Zeus fights a Poseidion kid near the RIVER Lethe. A river of amnesia.

OKAY.

This is what the plot said. 'the demigods and titans are after the scythe, the demigods have to get to it before the titans.' if they try to fight the titans without it it's basically suicide, it gives them an advantage. SO no four quests, just one of seven who will get the scythe and overcome opsticles.

okay I just realized it is a motion for a veto rather than vote for a veto <------ignore this, We are not going to fight titans, we are going to get an artifact that can stop them. So that leaves a spot open for development. Once the demigods get the sickle, not scythe, how are they going to escape?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back