• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern C h e e r U p ! - O u t O f C h a r a c t e r C h a t

RegalWindstar said:
Well I have 0 hope of being in this RP. All the CS's are amazing but most of them are for girl characters which unless I'm playing a girl and guy together I can only play a girl. My CS is a pile of crap not as impressive as everyones else everyone seems so much like professional (like everyone seems like Sunbaes!) RPers and I'm a noob though I've been RPing for 3 years. But everyones aiming for the girls and are all so much better than me.
So yeah no hope, its like a rock trying to compete with a bunch of gorgeous gems to become part of a necklace. It doesn't fit.
Don't worry, that's how everyone feels when coming with people who seem like cool kids. We are actually a bunch of nerds. That's how we all feel when we begin. Don't worry.

@Despondency

I have finished Byeol Ho and I'm open for relationships

Also if I get in, the CS by @SociallyAwkward123 that uses Jin is mine and anyone who tries to take him. I swear I will take your bias of every group for it. Hes mine O_O

RegalWindstar said:
Also if I get in, the CS by @SociallyAwkward123 that uses Jin is mine and anyone who tries to take him. I swear I will take your bias of every group for it. Hes mine O_O
Chill Fam

BTW If you could check my CS that'd be great

@Kawaii I don't know much about BBCode honestly.

The Looks of your CS though is very organized and pleasing to look at.

Its not too flashy and not too boring. Everything is laid out quite nicely though it seems a bit weird there is a huge space on the left of the CS between the Relationship / personality / background box and the name / nickname / age / box. But I do really love the layout of your CS

As for your character I love how you put habits, I didn't think about doing that. It gives her more character and her habits are so cute!

The way you write I'm impressed! You could probably write and sell books honest! Its really well written up, the write up on her appearance just blows my mind its so detailed. The Personality and background aswell. I love her background. It makes me really interested in the character.

(Your CS I read everything but the background before which is why this response about it was so quick ^_^ " I hadn't realized at the time it was your CS it was one of the ones that made me feel so small)

RegalWindstar said:
@Kawaii I don't know much about BBCode honestly.
The Looks of your CS though is very organized and pleasing to look at.

Its not too flashy and not too boring. Everything is laid out quite nicely though it seems a bit weird there is a huge space on the left of the CS between the Relationship / personality / background box and the name / nickname / age / box. But I do really love the layout of your CS

As for your character I love how you put habits, I didn't think about doing that. It gives her more character and her habits are so cute!

The way you write I'm impressed! You could probably write and sell books honest! Its really well written up, the write up on her appearance just blows my mind its so detailed. The Personality and background aswell. I love her background. It makes me really interested in the character.

(Your CS I read everything but the background before which is why this response about it was so quick ^_^ " I hadn't realized at the time it was your CS it was one of the ones that made me feel so small)
Thanks for the compliment

I feel so special now...(^_−)−☆

RegalWindstar said:
@Kawaii Ahaha ^_^ *Huggles* <3
hard work and RPN tutorials are helpful

honestly don't sell yourself short - it even says you don't have to depend on the coding to get in ;3 hope for the best~!

Last edited by a moderator:
Marianne said:
hard work and RPN tutorials are helpful
honestly don't sell yourself short - it even says you don't have to depend on the coding to get in ;3 hope for the best~!
*Hugs* thanks, but I have no confidence in my character sheet not only bc of the code but bc peoples histories for their chars are so much longer than mine so they probably are a thousand times better T_T

I'm hugging a lot of people today its like

"heres a hug for you, and you, EVERYONE GETS A FREE HUG! Oh isn't this the best day ever?" *facedesks*

Oh man I didn't realise the accordions for the roles in the notes either. Time to make edits

Kawaii said:
Don't worry, that's how everyone feels when coming with people who seem like cool kids. We are actually a bunch of nerds. That's how we all feel when we begin. Don't worry.
@Despondency

I have finished Byeol Ho and I'm open for relationships
excuse me

i am not a nerd

i am cool

RegalWindstar said:
*Hugs* thanks, but I have no confidence in my character sheet not only bc of the code but bc peoples histories for their chars are so much longer than mine so they probably are a thousand times better T_T
I'm hugging a lot of people today its like

"heres a hug for you, and you, EVERYONE GETS A FREE HUG! Oh isn't this the best day ever?" *facedesks*
quality over quantity-just because someone wrote a lot more than you doesn't mean they will be accepted over you. ;D

@Sunkissed I'll help you kidnap Amber if you Help me kidnap Jin xD (and the rest of BTS because I don't have the heart to seperate those boys who are like brothers to eachother)

@Despondency

Would it be accepting if I applied to Real King for the frightening male and have him have an internal conflict of potentially being agender or would you rather me keep it strictly male?

Last edited by a moderator:
RegalWindstar said:
@Sunkissed I'll help you kidnap Amber if you Help me kidnap Jin xD (and the rest of BTS because I don't have the heart to seperate those boys who are like brothers to eachother)
super late, but I love their song Young Forever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back