• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern C h e e r U p ! - O u t O f C h a r a c t e r C h a t

Kawaii said:
BTW whenever I'm on Pinterest, it's because of food
For me its always because of kpop or kdramas...

same with tumblr...

and youtube...

FML its taken over my life. Also look

384848b00fa042e9580aa387e735b033.jpg

I've always wanted to do this and I found a guide on pinterest.

RegalWindstar said:
For me its always because of kpop or kdramas...
same with tumblr...

and youtube...

FML its taken over my life. Also look

384848b00fa042e9580aa387e735b033.jpg

I've always wanted to do this and I found a guide on pinterest.
Bruh

My sister did that dance

@Despondency @Sunkissed @ anyone else who knows

Do you know how prevalent stereotypical gender roles are in South Korea? I know that homosexuality is not approved of (relative to Western cultures) so I assume Hyun Ok's bisexuality would not be accepted but I don't know about their views on say girls exposing more skin or putting their jobs before family. I know most Asian cultures don't appreciate that but I wasn't sure of South Korea specifically.

@FloatingAroundSpace

the stereotypes are quite strong. till today, they would prefer women to be at home to cook and clean rather in a work environment. they'd prefer to hire men rather than invest in a woman who will leave when she marries or who will have family responsibilities that will prevent her working late, etc. but then again, their rights are almost as equal to men right now. they can still get an education, job, etc.

(correct me if im wrong, i may not be 100% sure.)

I'm in love with my BBcode with my character and the pictures on the CS are actually slides to theme songs and other information if I put any in.

BRB I'm going to find piercings for Byeol Ho

Finished my CS! I tired to highlight on the cultural changes that have been going on in South Korea and in all honesty, around the world. I didn't touch on her bisexuality as much since that's a closeted part of her that she pretty much refuses to explore but I hope to show through this RP, perhaps as a little side-drama. Let me know if there is anything that you think should be changed/modified/etc.

tfw you just see that the notes have accordions for roles.

thank god i haven't written out my personalities yet.

LastRomeo said:
tfw you just see that the notes have accordions for roles.
thank god i haven't written out my personalities yet.
TFW you DIDN'T notice.

I'ma go fix that brb...

edit:

@Despondency

Yeah I sort of didn't notice that there were accordions on the notes so should I change my character since she doesn't really fit in with the three girl slots?

Last edited by a moderator:
@FloatingAroundSpace

sorry about that. thought you knew.

i feel like she's somewhat heading towards the female role at second rank in white tigers.

i mean, you can make some slight changes to match the role completely if you'd like, but i don't mind altering the role itself.
:)

@Despondency

Yeah I glanced over them once I realized it and noticed that she fits into the second rank. I'll go modify that in the CS. Thanks for understand and sorry for my mistake. I didn't notice you could click on the roles to get more info. :P

/flops. Just realized the accordion thing as well xD ...oh well.

Any ways the competition for the third real king girl sure is "real."

Well I have 0 hope of being in this RP. All the CS's are amazing but most of them are for girl characters which unless I'm playing a girl and guy together I can only play a girl. My CS is a pile of crap not as impressive as everyones else everyone seems so much like professional (like everyone seems like Sunbaes!) RPers and I'm a noob though I've been RPing for 3 years. But everyones aiming for the girls and are all so much better than me.

So yeah no hope, its like a rock trying to compete with a bunch of gorgeous gems to become part of a necklace. It doesn't fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back