• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern C h e e r U p ! - O u t O f C h a r a c t e r C h a t

Also yay Tiffany is not taken! I just need to make a CS then~

Wait...Writing Sample? @Despondency why do we need a writing sample? Also what the heck is it? O.o do we write a paragraph of something random I don't understand?

@RegalWindstar

it's just for me to see your writing techniques and skills.

it can be like a random paragraph of you describing something, or the beginning of a story.

or, it can just be a post that you wrote for another roleplay.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Despondency Oh, *not at all confident in my writing* I should put it under its own tab in the CS. Maybe I should use my post that made my friends cry? hm....

6784d8e1e1282ab44f14faeeaca050cf.gif

"Sorry for being so perfect"

Like if you check my female CS @RegalWindstar under the 'TONIGHT' tab you can glance over my writing sample if it helps at all

Sunkissed said:
If u describe beef u will be accepted
Bahahaha xD Omfg what would I write

"Beef the most wonderful meat, it smells like meat, it tastes like meat, it looks like meat. You must become one with the beef, you must be the beef, live the beef, breathe the beef to understand the beauty of this meat." ? xD pfft

SociallyAwkward123 said:
6784d8e1e1282ab44f14faeeaca050cf.gif

"Sorry for being so perfect"

Like if you check my female CS @RegalWindstar under the 'TONIGHT' tab you can glance over my writing sample if it helps at all
THAT PICTURE / GIF DAMMIT BUNBUN! QWKDJWKFF *Dies a thousand times over*

Last edited by a moderator:
@Despondency Also sorry this might take me awhile Desp, I've also been working on my own RP that is inspired by kdramas and fashion games ^_^ "

Sunkissed said:
Describe Amber to me and I may consider giving you some of my beef
Amber of F(x)? God I love F(x) but I haven't seen anything they've been on so I don't know their personalities. Been more obsessed with boygroups :P

@Despondency

I know little about K-pop and Korean culture in general. I've done a little digging when it comes to names so hopefully I've started that off right! Feel free to correct me or give me pointers.

@Despondency Uh Desp I dunno what to do with the relationships spot ^_^ "

It says with EVERY SINGLE character, does that mean everyone elses characters? Wouldn't that mean we'd have to talk it over and figure out the relationship we want between our characters?

@Despondency Hey Desp should I put the last name first or last?

I know in Asia the last name comes first but I don't know if we're supposed to do that or not. Would it make others confused if we did?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back