• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern C h e e r U p ! - O u t O f C h a r a c t e r C h a t

tumblr_o0cpm8GeDg1smxpb9o3_400.gif

wow she is just so

nice

@Despondency

Is it ok if I switch Gayoung's role? Specifically to the [best Friend of Second Rank.] I've been kind of steering her into White Tiger territory in my workshop cs, so I wanted to check.

OKAY I'M DONE! *was curious of how the CS's were going of others* you're all trying to kill me...why all the hot guys?! Wae?!

FML *dies on the spot*

@Yunn for Korea G-dragon, Jeonghan, Kyungil, Jung Yong Hwa, for Japan Ruki-Sama of the Gazette...

*trying to remember other names* screw it just bring me all the sexy boys

Does My coding look wonky still?

I just put another gallery column to match with the long backstory of Byeol Ho to match up.

I'm on my phone rn so yeah

Hey, sorry to do this to everyone and possibly screw with the start of the RP, but I think I may drop this due to a lack of motivation for finishing characters and getting inspired for this roleplay. I once again apologize. Happy roleplaying everyone~

SociallyAwkward123 said:
Hey, sorry to do this to everyone and possibly screw with the start of the RP, but I think I may drop this due to a lack of motivation for finishing characters and getting inspired for this roleplay. I once again apologize. Happy roleplaying everyone~
Wait wait...so that means no Jin T_T I really wanted my jin FML. *hugs*

@SociallyAwkward123 you and I have to do a romance RP together sometime~ I want Jin O_O okay? *pokes and cuddles*

@Despondency

I have changed some things on my character sheet {a lot of things}, and so I was wondering if I could switch my character to become a Real King's member. If not, then I'll keep her as a White Tiger. In my opinion, she has more features as a Real King member.

EDIT:

If my character can become a Real King member, then I would like her to take whatever role is open O_O

If not, then I will have her take whatever role is open as well.

>_<

my apologize, bothering you about this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boo! I'm late for this, but hi.

Would any of you mind telling me which female roles have the highest acceptance chance currently? >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back