• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bouvardia Academy

"Well actually I do a lot of graphic design. I'm making a graphic novel. It's pretty cool. Photography is just my backup. I already have some clients so I don't have to worry too much about the money side of things." Brody shrugged and took a picture of the dog she had made. "You could be a client if you want. I could take your head shots for all your theatre needs." Shameless plugs were how Brody got business. @BasicallyMe

Mari looked over at him curiously. "How do you decipher dances? Is it like a language or something?" She asked jokingly. She'd never heard of someone deciphering dance before. Then again, she wasn't big on dancing in the first place so she guessed she wouldn't know. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Shane smiled when she asked that. "For some it can be movements but for me its a type of language, deciphering means that I'm trying to make my own dance that no one not even you or any dancer can copy, only me myself and I." He told her while grinning. Dancing was his language and his life. @McMajestic

Jasmine began to loosen up towards Brody and shrugged. "Sure I mean.. I guess I could use some headshots." She grabs her drink when the waitress sets it down and sips from the straw. "But we aren't doing the whole Jack and Rose thing from Titanic. My clothes stay on." She sips at her drink once more and orders her food when the waitress comes back with her notepad.

@McMajestic

Brody ordered the same thing he always got before turning to Jasmine. "We'll see. I'm very persuasive," he winked at her, taking a drink. He took another picture as she took a sip from her own drink. @BasicallyMe

"Sounds difficult. I bet that'll take longer than my website." Mari chuckled, looking over at him. "How do you do something like that? That can't be copied?" @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Shane smirked at her. "A dancing style that changes over and over again until it is so hard that some will find it difficult to follow, it can't be copied because you gotta be a Stamina and I mean a real Stamina freak to even get to the third step, I'm already on the fourth step but the fifth has been troublesome." He answered her. "Mendokuse, I'll do it later." He brought the paper back into his pocket before taking out another one. "Now this one is for a song that I gotta rewrite to hand over because the last one someone destroyed it." 'Damn you Dustin.' He mentally yelled inside his head. @McMajestic

"You might be persuasive, but I'm hard headed." Jasmine sits in silence for the rest of the time in between getting her taco. Once it is set in front of her she begins to eat cautiously to not take massive bites. "I have a request for you to not take pictures of me shoving my face, by the way." She grins and continues eating her taco, guacamole sticking to the corner of her mouth. "This is really good. I can't believe I was accepted into this school it's amazing."

@McMajestic

Mari turned her television off, more interested in that story than some trivial entertainment. "Who would destroy your music? Isn't there laws against that or something?" She asked, mildly concerned. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Brody snapped a couple pictures of her. "Request not granted." After he took some pictures he set the camera on the table and began to eat the fish tacos he ordered. They'd always been his favorite. "And yeah, this place is kinda like paradise." @BasicallyMe

Shane smile at her before shaking his head. "Who would destroy my music? That's a good question indeed." He said while his smile dropped. He hated talking about that, Dustin has made his life a living hell before he disappeared. Shane shook his head before passing a hand through his hair. @McMajestic

"Aw come on dude i probably had a double chin in that." She brushes the crumbs from her hands and reaches for the second taco. "Just don't post the ugly ones on social media. Ever." Jasmine's face turns into a death glare. "So what else is there to do around here? You could show me around?"

@McMajestic

"We should find out. I bet I could break his arm for you or something. Hard to destroy something with one hand." Mari added, getting up and walking over to her mini fridge. She pulled out a soda and drank some, looking over at him. "I bet you could break his jaw. That'd be satisfying, wouldn't it?" @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Brody snickered. "There's all kinds of things to do. They have an on-campus bowling alley that's usually abandoned until the weekends, but there's also all the restaurants, the beach of course, and just a couple miles away there's a strip that has all kinds of fun things to do." He explained, before finishing his fish tacos. Once he was done he let his camera fall back around his neck. "Want anything else?" He asked. @BasicallyMe

Shane hardened when she said that but they softened quickly. No he would never beat up Dustin, even if he betrayed Shane, Dustin was still his best friend. "Its long forgotten Evil maiden, he has disappeared." That was true, he hadn't seen or heard from him for the last 3 years. @McMajestic

Mari paid close to attention to his reaction. "Well, Prince Charming, I hope it stays forgotten." Mari took another drink, walking over and looking down at the paper he was writing the song on. "Because unfortunately for you, I care about you and so I'm probably going to start getting over-protective pretty soon." She said simply. It was more of a warning, like one of those Get out now signs in front of a haunted house. She wanted him to know what he was getting into with her, even if she wasn't being completely direct about it. Over-protective was just part of the deal. Jealousy too, but she hadn't had a chance to mention that yet. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Shane nodded at that. He himself would get over protective over her sooner or later but he knew it was coming. He had already gotten jealous so that was a start. "Sounds good." He told her with a smirk. @McMajestic

Mari smiled to herself. "So, how about after a couple hours you quit working on everything and we do something. You can decide since my only ideas are illegal one way or another." Mari went back to her art. "Unless you wanna do something illegal." She added. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

(Fourth-ish. @SomaFel )

Jasmine laid back and sorted through the options in her head. "Lets go to the beach." Jasmine shakes her head no to the offer of more food. "The beach is a beautiful place for your photography." She stands and waits for him to agree, "and tonight we could always go to that strip?"

@McMajestic

"It's a date." Brody didn't bother to mention he hated beach photos. He hated the beach in general, but if she wanted to go he wouldn't deny her that. Besides, if he left her alone she'd probably get lost all over again. He took his wallet out, placing the amount due on the table plus a twenty dollar tip before standing up. "Let's go," @BasicallyMe

"Oh, uhm, I don't think it's a date." She pushes her dark hair behind her ear and shrugs. As he set the twenty dollar bill on the table a light turned on in her head, "Do you want me to pay half?" Jasmine was already hallway deep in her back pocket fishing for a ten. "It's not right for me to make you pay." She takes a ten dollar bill and hands it to him. "There you go."

@McMajestic

"Don't bother." He handed the money back to her, starting for the door. "It's not that expensive. I don't mind." He walked slower than he normally would, not wanting to leave Jasmine behind but not wanting to sit still any longer. He liked to move around, to see new things, to take pictures of new environments. He wanted to get outside where everything was alive and moving. @BasicallyMe

Shane stare at her trying to decide on where they could go. "What would you consider illigal?" He asked her while looking back at the computer, he was almost done and that was saying something when he had just started. @McMajestic

Jasmine took her money back and stuck it in her pants. She turned and watched as he began walking fast, so she caught up. "Are you that eager to get away from me?" She elbowed him playfully in the arm and looked around once they reached the outdoors. The whole time Jasmine let Brody lead since she had no idea where she was going. Hopefully she'd get the hang of it soon. "So you're some sort of player, huh?" She asks referring to the waitress' comments made earlier. "How many girls have you made cry in the past month?"

@McMajestic

Last edited by a moderator:
"Remember that club I told you about? I'd consider it pretty illegal to go there." She said casually, grabbing for her wallet. She had about a hundred bucks that was originally supposed to be for groceries. "I could get us in," she said, looking down at the money. She was sure it would work. "If you're up for it." @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Brody looked over at Jasmine incredulously. What kind of question was that? He let out a breath, approaching the question casually. "Four. But it's not because I fuck them and leave them or anything. I'm still a virgin last time I checked. They just like me, and I don't like them back. I'm good at leading people on I guess." He shrugged, leading them towards the beach. @BasicallyMe

Jasmine nodded taking in the information. She was having mental notes imprinted on this guy for future references; he was cute and Jasmine wasn't looking to get played. "Well that's good that you're still a virgin I mean you didn't have to tell me that, but congrats." She continues listening on about how girls fall for him. "Well some girls love love. Can't blame them." She looks forward and sees the beach.

@McMajestic

Shane tapped his chin, thinking about it before shaking his head. "I rather have a campfire just us two at the beach." He told her. He wasn't one for clubs or any, the last time he went to one, he spent a whole month in the hospital and that was the first time he went there. @McMajestic

"I'm kinda an open book. I don't have secrets," He shrugged, looking over at the beach. "Well we're here. I guess I could get some okay pictures. Maybe of the birds," he said, kicking his shoes and socks off at the edge of the beach before walking into the sand and lifting his camera up, searching for something interesting to take a picture of. He sighed, and let his camera fall back down against his chest. "None of its very intriguing though." @BasicallyMe

"Campfire, huh? It could be fun. We need graham crackers, chocolate, marshmallows, swimsuits, oh, and a surfboard. That's always fun." Mari made a list with ease, getting to her feet and grabbing her beach bag. She normally went down there on the weekends when the guys set up volleyball so she already had some basic stuff ready to go. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Users who are viewing this thread

Back