• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bouvardia Academy

Brody caught pieces of the conversation, but he wasn't understanding completely what was going on. He gave Jaz a confused look, resting his hand on her forearm gently. "What's going on?" he asked quietly, knowing whatever it was couldn't be good. He felt slight fear at all the possibilities, and ran his hand down her arm, squeezing her hand gently. He hated not knowing. He got more anxious by the second. @BasicallyMe

Last edited by a moderator:
Jasmine pressed the red 'end' button and laid the phone by her head before turning onto her side to face Brody, shutting her eyes tiredly. "It was the Child Protection Services guy calling to say that Rose's new family is at the hospital with her right now picking her up." The thought of this made Jasmine jealous. Rose was her baby that she carried, and now an incident with Callie is causing another family to bring her home when she got healthy- to be there for Rose because her and Brody couldn't. "Hopefully they treat her good. Hopefully whoever decides the big decision chooses us as her permanent parents. I'll always be her true parent no matter what anyone says."

@McMajestic

"Of course you will, but we'll get her. She's ours after all," Brody sat up, kissing the back of Jaz's hand. "Nothing's going to stop us." Brody looked down at Jaz, not daring to let go of her, partly out of his need for comfort. Everything was going wrong in his life. Clara, the evidence release, the court date he had scheduled He felt exhausted, like he could sleep forever, but he needed to stay up and moving, stay positive no matter how much he wanted to sink into a pity pool. He had Jaz to think about, and Rose. He had to keep them happy, to keep them with him. @BasicallyMe

Jasmine smiled and nodded in reply. She got up and glared over to a sleeping Callie before getting dressed and freshened up for the day. "Today is Saturday. Want to go find something to do?" Her hands slip into the deep pockets inside of her jeans. "I figured we probably need it. Some time." Jasmine thought back to every thing bad that had been happening, which made her wonder where the hell Clara is. She hadn't noticed the blonde went completely AWOL. Honestly it made her a little suspicious.

@McMajestic

Tia awoke with a surpising ammount of energy. On most Saturday mornings; she'd be in front of her tv, binge watching whatever caught her interests the night before, but not today. She quickly got dressed and bounded out the door in a hurry towards the school's track.

Brody grinned, walking over and kissing her lightly. "I think that's a great idea." He wrapped his arms around her waist hesitantly, not wanting to overstep but not wanting to go without her either. "Maybe we could go to the beach? I personally won't go in the water but I build killer sandcastles." He smirked, walking over to the kitchen to grab something to eat. @BasicallyMe

after an hour, Tia decided to come back towards the dorms for a shower after so much running. "I feel gross," Tia muttered to herself, running her hands through her short hair. She entered the dorms and headed straight for her room, entering the shower once inside. 30 minutes later, she stepped out of the bathroom. Sorting through her clothes for a couple minutes, she decided wear a long sleeved black shirt and a pair of bright blue boyshorts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back