• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bouvardia Academy

Shane Emil:

Shane grabbed Trent shoulder hard,looking down at him while giving him a sinister stare. He leaned forward and whispered. "Touch the kid again and you won't be seeing the next day again." He whispered to him in a dark tone. He always kept his promises and if Trent had the audacity of touching Ron, he wouldn't be seen again and that was a promise."and that's not a warning, it's a promise." He told before turning back and walking over to Mari. @SomaFel @McMajestic

Mari snickered. "We should do a tag team thing. We'd crush the competition." She joked, taking his hand in hers and swinging them gently. "So Ronnie, you okay?" Mari asked, noticing he had tried to scamper off. @SomaFel @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

McMajestic said:
Mari snickered. "We should do a tag team thing. We'd crush the competition." She joked, taking his hand in hers and swinging them gently. "So Ronnie, you okay?" Mari asked, noticing he had tried to scamper off. @SomaFel @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII
"yeah I'm fine..." Which was a lie..."why am I so weak? I can't even stand up for my self, let alone anybody else...." He said

"Oh sure you can," Mari waved off his negative attitude. "You just need some practice? Did you see how I twisted his arm, here, try it on me." Mari decided, stepping away from Shane reluctantly, and letting both her arms rest by her side. "I'll tap out if it hurts." She added. @SomaFel

McMajestic said:
"Oh sure you can," Mari waved off his negative attitude. "You just need some practice? Did you see how I twisted his arm, here, try it on me." Mari decided, stepping away from Shane reluctantly, and letting both her arms rest by her side. "I'll tap out if it hurts." She added. @SomaFel
Ronnie tries to twist her arm the same way she twisted trents, but he just doesn't have enough strength to do it. He has the right technique but not enough strength.

Mari thought for a moment. "I have an idea. We can go to the gym together in the mornings, and put some muscle on you. Then you'll be able to break my entire arm with one move. Satisfaction guaranteed." Mari added with a wink, smiling at the kid. @SomaFel

McMajestic said:
Mari thought for a moment. "I have an idea. We can go to the gym together in the mornings, and put some muscle on you. Then you'll be able to break my entire arm with one move. Satisfaction guaranteed." Mari added with a wink, smiling at the kid. @SomaFel
Ronnie says"sounds great, muscle sounds nice, I will need to get stronger to defend my self, especially if Trent is around, when Trent is around brad will be too..... And brad is much bigger and meaner than Trent."

"Another one followed you from your school? Or is that a Brad from Bouvardia?" Mari asked jokingly, although she was slightly afraid to hear the answer. Mari brushed off the arm he had tried to pin behind her back. @SomaFel

Shane Emil:

Shane stare at them with a raised eyebrow. How could someone who had been bully get stronger by going to the gym? That was one question he asked himself as he stare at Mari and Ron conversing. He could help the guy but he didn't need to help someone when he wouldn't get anything in return. He passed a hand through his hair before sighing. "Ron, be by the soccer field today once school ends." He gave him a look that said he wasn't gonna accept a no. "Muscle can come later, right now we need to work on your physic." He explained as he stood up and looked at him. He knew he was one of the tallest guy at the school being 6'3 and Ron seemed short, so it was a thing he did whenever he saw someone shorter. He raised an eyebrow when he heard of some guy called Brad but shook it off.

@SomaFel @McMajestic

IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII said:

Shane Emil:

Shane stare at them with a raised eyebrow. How could someone who had been bully get stronger by going to the gym? That was one question he asked himself as he stare at Mari and Ron conversing. He could help the guy but he didn't need to help someone when he wouldn't get anything in return. He passed a hand through his hair before sighing. "Ron, be by the soccer field today once school ends." He gave him a look that said he wasn't gonna accept a no. "Muscle can come later, right now we need to work on your physic." He explained as he stood up and looked at him. He knew he was one of the tallest guy at the school being 6'3 and Ron seemed short, so it was a thing he did whenever he saw someone shorter. He raised an eyebrow when he heard of some guy called Brad but shook it off.

@SomaFel @McMajestic
McMajestic said:
"Another one followed you from your school? Or is that a Brad from Bouvardia?" Mari asked jokingly, although she was slightly afraid to hear the answer. Mari brushed off the arm he had tried to pin behind her back. @SomaFel
Ronnie told Mari "Brad from another school....hopefully he didn't follow....." Then Ronnie turns his attention to Shane"um....ok....i will be there" Ronnie says though a little nervous.

Mari turned towards Shane, raising an eyebrow. "Don't we have dance lessons? You better not cut into that." She said, finishing off her candy bar. "I've watched a few hip-hop videos and I'm ready to pop and lock you into next Tuesday with everything I've learned. I bet I can even keep up with you now." She added. @SomaFel @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Shane Emil:

Shane looked at Mari with a smile. "It would be an hour run, you can join us. It's an exercise to prepare someone when they are ready to dance." He responded. He always liked to run before dancing but there were times he didn't. It just depended on his mood. "Dance lesson start at 3pm or sometimes at 4am evil maiden." He told her while saying her nickname. @SomaFel @McMajestic

IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII said:

Shane Emil:

Shane looked at Mari with a smile. "It would be an hour run, you can join us. It's an exercise to prepare someone when they are ready to dance." He responded. He always liked to run before dancing but there were times he didn't. It just depended on his mood. "Dance lesson start at 3pm or sometimes at 4am evil maiden." He told her while saying her nickname. @SomaFel @McMajestic
Ronnie was listening to him and Mari, hoping he has found friends that weren't going to abandon him. "just out of curiosity, why are you guys helping me?" He asked

Mari looked over at Ronnie, taking a moment to ask herself that question. She wasn't big on helping others, but Ronnie reminded her of her brothers, and she always protected them. "I guess it's because you're so cute," Mari joked, winking at him. "Wouldn't want that pretty face to get damaged, now would we?" @SomaFel @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Shane Emil:

Shane crossed his arms as he looked at Ron, trying to find an answer for that. He hummed to himself while thinking of the answer before snapping his fingers. "You remind of a small puppy that needs protection." He knew that saying that was wrong but he didn't have any other way to say it. It was that or compare him to his sister and that was kinda wrong when he though about it but it made him laugh to himself.

@SomaFel @McMajestic

McMajestic said:
Mari looked over at Ronnie, taking a moment to ask herself that question. She wasn't big on helping others, but Ronnie reminded her of her brothers, and she always protected them. "I guess it's because you're so cute," Mari joked, winking at him. "Wouldn't want that pretty face to get damaged, now would we?" @SomaFel @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII
Ronnie looked shocked at started to blush, been called many things in his life but cute was never one of them."y...you..th...think I'm cute?" He asked to make sure he heard her right.

Mari laughed at the way he blushed. "Of course. Wouldn't have said it if I didn't." She smiled at him. Mari had a feeling he hadn't been called that before. From the looks of it he was the black sheep of whatever school he went to. @SomaFel

McMajestic said:
Mari laughed at the way he blushed. "Of course. Wouldn't have said it if I didn't." She smiled at him. Mari had a feeling he hadn't been called that before. From the looks of it he was the black sheep of whatever school he went to. @SomaFel
McMajestic said:
Ronnie says"wow....for the first time in my life, I think I may have actually found friends...." Which for the most part was true, Ronnie never really had friends.

Mari smiled at that. "Sure, Kid. Friends it is." Mari wrapped an arm around Ronnie's shoulders. "I got your back, and Shane does too. We're here for you, right Prince Charming?" Mari asked Shane. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII @SomaFel

Shane:

Shane looked at both of them, not really sure how to answer. Why would he protect someone that looked weak? Well he wasn't gonna be mean so he just nodded. It wouldn't do any harm to just protect him but not all the times. @McMajestic @SomaFel

McMajestic said:
Mari smiled at that. "Sure, Kid. Friends it is." Mari wrapped an arm around Ronnie's shoulders. "I got your back, and Shane does too. We're here for you, right Prince Charming?" Mari asked Shane. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII @SomaFel
Ronnie says to Mari"thanks, that means more to me than you know." Ronnie smiled. He seemed genuinely happy.

"No problem, Kid, but you should probably get back to class now. You don't have any excuses to be out." Mari told him. "And you don't wanna miss out on all those extraneous numbers you could be learning about." Mari snickered, pushing him lightly towards the general direction of his math class. "And no more storming out of class when they're annoying you. Just tell them your friends with Mari White and they'll back off. Promise." She added. @SomaFel

Zane and Abs were outside the academy doors. Abs was on the ground, sitting with her laptop resting on her crossed legs, typing rapidly away at the keyboard while swaying her head to the music playing through her earphones.

Her brother glanced down at her, and for a brief moment wondered if the music she was listening to was her own or not. He shrugged away the question, and looked back up at the building, crossing his arms as he studied the architecture.

@anyone

McMajestic said:
"No problem, Kid, but you should probably get back to class now. You don't have any excuses to be out." Mari told him. "And you don't wanna miss out on all those extraneous numbers you could be learning about." Mari snickered, pushing him lightly towards the general direction of his math class. "And no more storming out of class when they're annoying you. Just tell them your friends with Mari White and they'll back off. Promise." She added. @SomaFel
Ronnie listens to his new found friend and walks himself back to class. Seemingly very happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back