• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bouvardia Academy

First period went by pretty smoothly, and Mari had four different sketches of Ronnie from four different angles by the time it was all over. "SO, where's your second period?" She asked, holding her sketchbook in one hand as she tossed her backpack over her shoulder, leaning against the wall by the door. The juniors who passed by her snickered, and she rolled her eyes.

"Don't break the freshmen too fast." One of them called. Mari snorted at that, before looking back to Ronnie. He must have heard that. I hate juniors- Shane! Mari wondered what he would do if he went to her drawing class and she wasn't there. @SomaFel

Shane Emil:

Shane could be found sitting down in class waiting for his turn to dance. He was tire but no matter how he felt, he always felt better when dancing. He stood up when his name was called and started his routine of stretching before dancing. After a minute, he got into his pose. (Don't know if the URL will work -.-l

[media]

[/media]

McMajestic said:
First period went by pretty smoothly, and Mari had four different sketches of Ronnie from four different angles by the time it was all over. "SO, where's your second period?" She asked, holding her sketchbook in one hand as she tossed her backpack over her shoulder, leaning against the wall by the door. The juniors who passed by her snickered, and she rolled her eyes.
"Don't break the freshmen too fast." One of them called. Mari snorted at that, before looking back to Ronnie. He must have heard that. I hate juniors- Shane! Mari wondered what he would do if he went to her drawing class and she wasn't there. @SomaFel
Ronnie checked his schedule, "it appears I have biology next" Ronnie says looking exited, he liked learning about life and how life works.

Mari snickered. "I remember that class. We got to dissect a rat. It was awesome." She began walking out of the choir room. "It's on the second floor. I wanna go meet with this friend of mine before the bell rings, you wanna tag along or just go to biology?" She asked, pausing in the halls. @SomaFel

McMajestic said:
Mari snickered. "I remember that class. We got to dissect a rat. It was awesome." She began walking out of the choir room. "It's on the second floor. I wanna go meet with this friend of mine before the bell rings, you wanna tag along or just go to biology?" She asked, pausing in the halls. @SomaFel
Ronnie says, still with a grin on his face"I'll go with you" Ronnie did like to meat new people. And this was a good opportunity to do so.

"Alright, follow me." Mari locked her hand around his wrist, leading him all the way to the dance hallway and pausing just outside. "He'll be out in a second. Maybe he can show you around. He's a junior, so some of your classes might match. Better chance than with me anyways," Mari shrugged, waiting for Shane. She wasn't normally eager to see a guy. Or at least, not like she was in that moment. @SomaFel @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Shane Emil:

Shane came out from the dance room, with a towel around his neck. The last dancing competition was hard but he was abe to take first and place that made him happy. He smiled when he saw Mari but his dropped when he saw another person aka guy with her. He gave her a raised eyebrow meaning. "What exactly is going on?" He didn't need to say anything, that was what he was telling her through the look he was giving her while also looking at the short guy. @McMajestic

"Hey Prince Charming, this is Ronnie. He's the freshmen I'm dedicating two pages in my sketchbook, and a project to." Mari informed easily, smiling at Shane. She was happy to see him, even if she wouldn't say it out loud. She glanced around at the full hallways, and bit her lip, not wanting to hear any unnecessary comments from other guys. She turned back to Shane, trying to tune any and all of it out. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Shane Emil:

Shane gave the guy aka freshman a stern look as he studied him. He seemed weak and not agile nor good at dancing, which kinda made him get annoyed. "Freshman, has freshman Friday come yet?" He joked with a smirk as he walked over to Mari and wrapped an arm around her waist. "Names Shane Emil, call me either name, I don't really care." He introduced himself like he usually did to others. @McMajestic @SomaFel

IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII said:

Shane Emil:

Shane gave the guy aka freshman a stern look as he studied him. He seemed weak and not agile nor good at dancing, which kinda made him get annoyed. "Freshman, has freshman Friday come yet?" He joked with a smirk as he walked over to Mari and wrapped an arm around her waist. "Names Shane Emil, call me either name, I don't really care." He introduced himself like he usually did to others. @McMajestic @SomaFel
Ronnie looked at Shane, and said"my name is Ronnie, though nobody really calls me that......i wish people would..."Ronnie sounded like he was bringing up bad memories.

Mari looked at him oddly. "Well, what do people normally call you?" She asked, slightly confused. It was the same type of tone her younger brothers used when they lost in a fight. It might have even worried her a little, but she wouldn't say that out loud. @SomaFel

Shane Emil:

Shane studied the young boy in front of him. He didn't seem older than 13 so that was kinda something that could be weird and okay in the school at the same time. "You look more like a Ron." He wasn't trying to be mean but being told to call a guy Ronnie, that didn't seem right to him. @SomaFel @McMajestic

McMajestic said:
Mari looked at him oddly. "Well, what do people normally call you?" She asked, slightly confused. It was the same type of tone her younger brothers used when they lost in a fight. It might have even worried her a little, but she wouldn't say that out loud. @SomaFel
Ronnie says"people at the other school I went to called me stuff like, dumbass,tiny, hobbit, retard,idiot, basically anything else that wasn't my name!" Ronnie was hoping deep down, it wouldn't happen again here at this school.

Mari almost laughed. She bit her lip to keep herself from doing so though. She'd been called many bad things, and she always blew them off, so to hear it from someone else who sounded actually affected almost made her lose it. She took a deep breath to keep herself from being a jerk. "Well, you should be good here. Were all idiots and dumbasses so no one can call someone out for it." Mari shrugged, ruffling up Ronnie's hair. @SomaFel

Shane Emil:

Shane looked at the kid with sympathy but it didn't show on his face. "So what can I help with? I have pre Calculus and that class is horrondous and it's at the other side of the building." He wasn't a prodigy but when it came to math, science and history, he was the best. He looked at Mari because he wanted to see her reaction to the class he has. @McMajestic @SomaFel

Ronnie says to Shane " I think I have algebra next, god I hate math...."

It was true Ronnie didn't like math and he wasn't even good at it either.

"Pre-calc and Algebra? Yikes. One of the many perks of being a senior is you get to take Stat, AKA the joke of math. I don't even pay attention in that class and I have an A," Mari chuckled, pulling herself out of Shane's arms. "How bout I walk you ladies to your 'horrendous' math classes?" She joked. @SomaFel @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Ronnie said "please, this place is like a maze to me..." Ronnie seemed glad, he may have found friends, real friends for the first time! And Not a stuffed bear he calls Fred!

Shane Emil:

Shane eye twitched when she called them ladies. He shook his head. "He has it in the second floor, I have it at the other side of the building and it's on the first." He waved goodbye to them as he walked away toward the opposite way they were going. @SomaFel @McMajestic

Ronnie's stomach growled,"when is lunch? I'm starving!" He asked Mari, although he did have a huge breakfast, he is now hungry again...

"Not till after third period. You got awhile to go. Here," Mari pulled a couple granola bars out of her backpack, handing them to Ronnie. "You're still growing, I'm not. Take them." She said, although she had to force herself to give them up. Those things cost money. @SomaFel

McMajestic said:
"Not till after third period. You got awhile to go. Here," Mari pulled a couple granola bars out of her backpack, handing them to Ronnie. "You're still growing, I'm not. Take them." She said, although she had to force herself to give them up. Those things cost money. @SomaFel
"thanks!"Ronnie said taking them,"I owe you one for each bar!" Ronnie took them and ate one on the way to class.

"No problem," Mari muttered, stopping once she got to his class. "Well, here you are. Any last words before you're submerged into the deadly task of finding X's and Y's?" Mari joked, pushing the door open for him. @SomaFel

McMajestic said:
"No problem," Mari muttered, stopping once she got to his class. "Well, here you are. Any last words before you're submerged into the deadly task of finding X's and Y's?" Mari joked, pushing the door open for him. @SomaFel
Ronnie looked up at Mari, he grinned"I left the money In the....." Were his last words before entering the deadly math class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back