• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bouvardia Academy

Shane Emil:

Shane tilted his head before bursting out laughing. "I just said I would helping you buy what would last for you a month not that I was gonna give you any gift." He really wanted to continue laughing but stopped. "The month is just for the rent, I'm helping out by offering you a place where you could work or to sell your paintings." He only gave away things once, not twice or more than twice. He wasn't that nice, he needed the money BFF or his sister himself. "I just know a place, that's it."
@McMajestic

"Well I don't need a place." Mari huffed. "I think I should go. I need to finish some of my work." She muttered, heading towards the door. Him laughing only made it worse. She felt like an idiot. She wouldn't let him make her feel like that. "I can do this by myself. I have for years." She reached the door, then paused. She tossed the blanket off her shoulders and onto his bed. "Thanks for the breakfast, I guess." @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Shane Emil:

Shane stood up and went over to her. She held her chin so she could look at his blue eyes. Shane leaned down and gave her a kiss. "I'm sorry, I didn't know I was offending you." He told her. He hated the way he said things without a care but it was how he was raised. "I like you, so sorry for offending you."
@McMajestic

Mari huffed. "I overreact sometimes. It's probably not your fault." She hugged him, resting her head on his chest. "I still need to finish some work though. Maybe you could come over and help me out with a website?" She asked, hating the fact she was actually about to allow someone else to help her. She could do it on her own, if she could figure out how that stuff worked. The last time she had tried she had ended up losing three hundred bucks and cancelling her credit card. She'd never got another one after that. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Shane Emil:

Shane hugged her back, resting his chin on her head. He was proud to be able to help the girl he liked. "I would be glad, I'm always free whenever you need me." He whispered to her.
@McMajestic

Shane Emi:

Shane locked his dorm. He looked at her with a smile. Two hours? Was that enough hour to finish what she wanted? Maybe, just as long as he wasn't pressured. He never did good under pressure, that was really horrible with him.
@McMajestic

Mari led them over to her dorm, and logged into her laptop. her screen illuminated a picture of her little brothers and her at a water park they had snuck into. It had been one of their good days. "Alright, here you go," she handed her laptop to Shane. "You have two hours, Prince Charming. All my artwork is in the file labeled For Sale." She said, before pulling out a pretty big canvas from under her bed and sitting on the floor, beginning to sketch something onto it. "And I'll get started a new piece. This one's going to be based off us." She told him. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Shane Emil:

Shane started looking through the files she told him about. He searched through all the things she did wrong before finding some of it. He chuckled a little because she did mistakes that even a beginner could had handled. "So what exactly should I fix here or help with?" He questioned. He could fix what she needed but he needed to know what she needed first.
@McMajestic

"I don't know, just make an entirely new website and upload the art. But make it look really professional. Then teach me how to use it." She added, glancing up at him every now and then as she worked on her sketch. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Shane Emil:

Shane nodded at that before leaving the dorm for a little to go get his computer. It didn't take that long for him to come back with his laptop. He sat back down and started on working with both computers, using on hand on each. "It'll take a while." He told her.
@McMajestic

"Well good, because I need you to stay relatively still for awhile." Mari already had a rough sketch of Shane that she was using as reference, but she generally liked have different angles to look at, and with him in her room she did, which worked out great for her. "Just keep that beautiful smile on your face," she laughed quietly, before growing silent. She a;ways focused deeply on her work. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Shane Emil:

As the minutes passed, Shane continue to work on making her new website. "Red or blue?" That was something he had to ask because he needed to know what her background is. He had already placed on her profile a letter that only she could open that explained what she wouldn't touch without him around. Those things were things that needed to be fixed more than three times until it was finished.
@McMajestic

Mari thought for a moment. "Can you do maroon? That's one of my favorite colors. Red and blue are just too basic." Mari shrugged, taking her sketchbook and scribbling out a couple thumbnails of the drawing she had just done, taking her colored pencils to try out different color palettes for the piece. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Shane Emil:

Shane sighed and placed maroon as the background color. He still had a few other things that needed to be done on the website but he needed his brother to help with him that. He knew more about computers than Shane ever did, he was just an intermidiate level when it came to hacking and a few other stuff. "It will take me a day or two to fix the whole thing and be done." He could had made his brother do it, but he didn't want to depend on him a lot.
@McMajestic

Ronnie, new at the school was on his way to class when he slips on a banana peel. Causing him to slip and fall on his butt, Ronnie looked around, hoping nobody had noticed.

"That's fine. The more time around you the better." Mari looked up at him and smiled, setting her stuff on her bed and walking over, taking a seat next to him. "It's looking awesome." She kissed his cheek, leaning her head on his shoulder. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

After slipping Ronnie stands back up and makes his way to class. Although Ronnie had no idea what to expect, he hoped that the people were nice at least.

Shane Emil:

Shane turned to look at her and gave her a quick kiss. "Sorry for the quick kiss, but I really need to concentrate." He gave her another kiss as he continue to work on the webite. He already did the easy stuff but now came the hard work.
@McMajestic

Mari smiled, resting next to him and watching him work. She hoped she wasn't bothering him. "Well when you find a stopping point lemme know, cause we need to get to school." @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Shane Emil:

Shane nodded at that before closing both laptop, charging her computer. He took his back to his room to charge it and came back with his school bag. "I guess we can go now." He told her. He really wasn't one to like going to school but have a better life, he needed to graduate and find some jobs that would need him to dance.
@McMajestic

"Alright," Mari grabbed her backpack and his hand, walking with him to school. She hadn't meant to but at some point Mari was leaning on him. The closer they got to campus, the more she could feel people staring at her. She'd been there for two years and they all knew what kind of reputation she had. They must have all thought Shane was just another guy that was paying her. She sighed to herself. I don't care what they think, she thought.

Shane Emil:

Shane held her hand tightly but not hard enough that it would hurt. He sqw the stares but ignored them. He knew what he was doing and nobody was gonna keep him away from her.
@McMajestic

Mari walked into the school, pausing closer to the entrance. "My first period is drawing. And it's right down that hall," she motioned towards the closest hallway. "So I guess I'll see you later?" She asked weakly, not wanting to say goodbye yet. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Ronnie was wandering the halls trying to get a feel for the school. And Ronnie accidently bumps into......@ anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back