• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bouvardia Academy

Brody took a picture of her flipping him off. "That's going to be a poster." He told her, before watching as all her stuff fell to the ground. He kneeled down to help her pick them, scrunching his nose up at all the sunsets, but not saying anything. He didn't want to tell her how annoying he found sunset picture. Apparently he'd already annoyed her enough. Some people just didn't take a compliment right. He smiled at the family pictures though, then felt himself grow sad. Whenever he took pictures of his family they made him delete them. @LilyannaGaming

Mari nodded. "It's a start." She hugged him from behind, resting her head on his back and humming softly, feeling comfortable with him. She wished she had spent the night- she had actually planned on it, but her family came first. She shuttered at the thought of what she had done last night, and hugged him tighter. She wondered if Shane would still want her to kiss him if he knew how many other guys she had kissed. Practically the entire campus. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Shane Emil:

Shane looked at her and notice that something seemed to be wrong with her. He could had asked her but he didn't seem to want to be pushy, that was something he didn't do a lot. "You okay Evil maiden?" That was all he could ask her.
@McMajestic

Mari hesitated. She didn't know what to do, or say. Something compelled her to be honest, but she also had a horrible feeling that Shane would look at her differently if she did. "My friend Sarah has a pretty big problem," She lied easily. "See, she needs to make money for her family, but sometimes she has to resort to sleeping with guys in order to do it. I keep telling her that she's better than that, that she needs to treat herself like the queen she is, but she just won't listen. She doesn't know how else to get a lot of money fast. Sometimes she sells her dra- songs, but it's not always enough." Mari explained. "And I just want to help her, but I don't know how." It terrified her to admit all of that out loud but she had at least pretended it was someone else. She wondered what Shane would think of it. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Shane Emil:

Shane sighed before placing the waffles on separate places, one for him and Mari, before turning to look at her. His eyes were calculating, trying to determine how her body reacted to his gaze before sighed and pulled away from her. He went under a secret compartment that he had under the sofa but made sure Mari wouldn't see before taking out some cash. Once he was done, he placed it back and went to her, placing it on her hand. "$3000, that's the max that I can help with, I will try to ask my brother for help to find a job 'she' can do." He told her. He sat on one of the chair and looked at her with a smirk but a hard gaze that meant he wouldn't take the money back. He sold songs so he made enough money but they were on his bank account, keeping 1/4 of it in his compartment.
@McMajestic

Mari scoffed at the money, setting it on the counter. "She won't take it. I've already tried." Mari insisted, sitting on a chair across from him. She looked down at the floor, her demeanor changing. "Do you think you'd be able to be her friend, knowing something like that? Would you be disappointed? Or even want her around at all?" Mari asked quietly. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Shane Emil:

Shane gave her a glare that told for her to take the money. He wasn't gonna take it and Mari was. "Take it, put it off as a gift." He told her. He raised an eyebrow when she said that but laughed at her. He walked over to her and poked her forehead. "The day I judge others by what they did, that is the day I myself go to hell." He wasnt a big religious person but that was something he said because he judged anyone. "So what if she does that? Is she gonna drown herself in sorrow because of something she has to do or look into the future for a better tomorrow?" He asked in a bitter tone, he hated when people asked something like Mari asked. If she was the one who did it(
xD ), he wouldn't even thinking about anything and give her a second chance. "Both me and my brother have done load of stupid shit just to survive and help our sister and parents, I'm even selling my songs just so that I could buy them a better house." He admitted. He didn't need money, but he needed it for a better tomorrow for his sister. "Including saving for an upcoming operation she may or may not have." He added. @McMajestic

Mari took a breath. "Okay, but it's not something I can just stop doing," she muttered, breaking the act. She didn't see a point in it anymore. He probably already knew. "Even if I take the three grand it'll run out, and I'm not asking you to fund me because I don't want you to, but can you still be around me if I don't stop what I'm doing? Can I still kiss you?" She asked, taking note of what he said about the surgery. She'd have to ask him about that later, to dedicate a whole conversation to it, but right now she just wanted to make sure he would still be okay with her. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Shane Emil:

Shane looked at her while scratching his shoulder while looking at the ceiling. His closed his eyes for a second before looking at her. "Do I have to get a stick to run the guys off?" He asked her while smirking. He only had known for a day but he liked her and he would do anything for her. "Can I call you mine? Will you call me yours?" He questioned. "If anyone in your family needs a job, ask me. If you want to make money, ask me and I will create a website so that you can place pictures of your artwork to be sold. I won't run away from something just because you do something to help yourself and your family survive." He leaned forward and captured her lips.
@McMajestic

"What? No." She said as she began to take photos gently from him and pu them away. She hoped he didnt realize that none of the 50 photos where of her, but millions of others. All happy. She sighed. Once all the photos where up she placed the bag back gently. Taking out her phone to text her little sis Hello. Even though on her contacts it said her sisters name instead of sis. She hoped no one would find out about her real family.

Mari pulled back, looking down at the floor. She found herself feeling worse the longer she stayed. "I don't know how real relationships work. I've never been in one." She looked up at him. "I don't think I can be a hundred percent loyal. I just don't know how to do it. I've never really done it for anyone. I'm not good at sticking to one person. I get bored too easily. I wanna try, but I can't promise that right now." She took his hand in hers, holding it tight, hoping he'd understand. She didn't want him to get hurt if she happened to get bored of him. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

"I'm going to hang it on my wall. I think I'll call it beautiful rebel. I'm not good at titling things," he added, glancing over at her phone. "Who are you texting?" He asked, curious. @LilyannaGaming

Shane Emil:

Shane smiled at that before pulling away and going to his phone. He picked his favorite song "Young Volcanoes by Fallout Boys" and started to sing with it.

"
When Rome's in ruins,

We are the lions free of the coliseums

In poison places, we are empty venom

We're the beginning of the end

Tonight, the foxes hunt the hounds

It's all over now

Before it has begun

We've already won

We are wild

We are like young volcanoes

We are wild

Americana, exotica

Do you wanna feel a little beautiful, baby?

Come on, make it easy, say I never mattered

Run it up the flag pole,

We will teach you how to make boys next door out of assholes

Tonight, the foxes hunt the hounds

And it's all over now

Before it has begun

We've already won

We are wild

We are wild

Americana, exotica

Do you wanna feel a little beautiful, baby?

We are wild

We are wild

Americana, exotica

Do you wanna feel a little beautiful, baby?"

Once Shane finished, he smiled at her. "It's like the songs, we are wild like young volcanoes." He smirked as he finished saying that. That was the phrase his brother always used on him even before the song came out. "Do I really seem like the boring type of person?" That was an intriguing question that he wanted answered.
@McMajestic

(I screamed because Fall Out Boy is my favorite)

Mari stood up, walking over to him and wrapping her arms around his neck, standing on her tiptoes and pressing her forehead against his. "Not even a little bit," she grinned before kissing him deeply. Maybe this could work. She hoped it could. She wanted it to. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

McMajestic said:
"I'm going to hang it on my wall. I think I'll call it beautiful rebel. I'm not good at titling things," he added, glancing over at her phone. "Who are you texting?" He asked, curious.
She laughed. "Beutiful rebel?" She reapeted. Smiling her false smile. SHe hated to pretend, but it came way to natrual for her. "Ohh. My Little Sister. They been bugging me since i got here. Not suprising. Even though they arent my real family." She muttered the last part.

"What was that?" Brody asked, taking a picture of her phone screen. Then her expression at him taking the picture of her personal business. Sometimes it was beautiful to see different emotions besides happy. @LilyannaGaming

Shane Emil:

Shane wrapped his arm around her waist, picking her up. He kissed her back fiercely, he wanted her but he didn't want to show it. She had fascinated by keeping up with his personality but he guessed that maybe love at first sight may have worked here. He really didn't care as he continue to kiss her.
@McMajestic

Mari felt breathless. And not just from the kissing. She tilted her head, holding him tighter, raking her fingers through his hair, loving every second of them being connected like they were. Most of the time when she was with a guy she started to feel robotic at this point, but it was completely different with Shane. Her insides were burning. She didn't care how desperate she seemed, she only kissed him harder. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

proxy.php

After getting a late bus into school, Conan arrived in the school building. He chewed loudly on a piece of bubble gum. He looked up at the clock in the hallway, ''Fuck'' He cursed under his breath. He quickly began speeding over. He didn't care about missing class that much. He was actually wanting to spend a bit more time in the art room to sculpt something new. He began making his way up the stairs to the Art room, entering the empty classroom as he looked around him. 'This place is a mess' He thought. He threw his bag on a nearby table before he started to pick up the mess from the last class yesterday. He began to pick up some used paintbrushes and threw them into the sink for cleaning.

@Anyone

tumblr_nifk4gwDOf1tjr19yo1_500.jpg

Eva sat in the empty school hall. She sat on a table which was on the stage, swinging her legs as she had a guitar in her hands. She began to strum random notes, trying to think of something that sounded good together. Eva enjoyed song writing. She adored playing the guitar too but her piano was her favorite instrument. She started to hum to herself as she continued strumming

@Anyone

proxy.php

Riley Rose opened up her locker, looking through it for her scripts for Drama. She adored acting. She loved the idea of being new characters and trying new personalities. Riley spotted the scripts at the back of the locker. ''Thank god!'' She sighed in relief. She stood up in her tip toes, trying to reach the back of the locker to grab the scripts. Riley had a top locker yet she was a really tiny girl so there was always a struggle when it mean getting stuff from her locker

@Anyone

Shane Emil:

Shane continue the kiss. He didn't know how long they had been kissing but he didn't care. He wanted her but he didn't know if she wanted him, but that didn't deter him from continuing to kiss her.
@McMajestic

Mari pulled away finally, trying to catch her breath as she squirmed out of his arms. "As much as I'd like to continue, I don't want to have to take another shower before classes start. I waste enough hot water as it is." She took a deep breath, turning to his fridge. "But do you got anything interesting to drink? I wouldn't mind a little buzz before first period." @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Shane Emil:

Shane started thinking about the different drinks he had before shaking his head. "Only got some orange,apple and juice while having the drink called Naked." That was his personal favorite drink besides drinking water when he danced. "I haven't had time to buy any actual drinks, just those that help out when you're tired from dancing and shit." He told her while shrugging and taking one orange juice and holding it out to her. "Waffles and Orange juice, good combination I guess." He added.
@McMajestic

Mari took a sip of the orange juice. "This would be better with vodka," she said, before finishing it off and going straight for the waffles. She normally stuck to pop tarts since they were cheap. This was way better. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Shane Emil:

Shane shook his head before digging into his food. He poured some syrup into it before holding out to her. He liked to eat his well balanced breakfast and eating waffles once every two weeks was better than what he hate for dinner. Once he was finished, he took a sip from his apple juice. "I'm not much of a drinker, but I only drink once every 6 day, too keep myself up." He was a heavyweight drinker but he didn't like drinking a lot, kinda made him someone who he wasn't. "I still gotta buy some groceries and drinks." He whispered to himself.
@McMajestic

"Me too." Mari muttered, making a mental list. She'd trained herself to hear things, even whispered. That was how she could find out what stunts her brothers were planning so she could stop them before they broke something. "I have to challenge myself to spend less than a hundred dollars on a full week's worth of groceries. That can be seriously hard sometimes." She said, finishing off her waffles. "It's kinda like a game though, once I get past the depressing fact that I can't buy blue bell ice cream," She joked, not wanting to sound like some pathetic human being. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Shane Emil:

Shane looked at her with narrowed eyes before sighing. He guessed he could help her with her groceries. "You're coming with me when I go, I'm helping you buy what will last you a month with the food I'm gonna tell to buy." He always used less than $150 dollars to buy food for a month and a half. Not the best way, but it was good food.
@McMajestic

Mari rolled her eyes. "This is why I don't tell people about myself. I don't want handouts, I don't want 'gifts'. I don't need your help, Shane," it was the first time she'd called him by his actual name. She hoped that would help get the point across. "Besides, I go to the store during my free period usually. Which is when you're in class." She stood up, carrying her plate to the sink. She knew it was about to get bad, and she wanted to leave before it did. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Users who are viewing this thread

Back