• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bouvardia Academy

Shane Emil:

Shane consider telling her his brother was am FBI agent but decided not to. "He was the one who taught me many things, including how to dance, sign language to talk with my deaf and mute sister, how to read people when they talk even when I'm not listening and Few other stuff." His brother was a prodigy compare to him and he was a showoff. Only him and Shane ever took care of his sister since their parents didn't care about her.
@McMajestic

Mari sighed to herself. "He sounds like an awesome brother." She thought of her own two siblings, the ones she had done so much for, but she also thought about how little she'd done. Their education was minimal, their manners were nonexistent. She certainly hadn't taught them well enough, and her mother had always been in a high state of depression. She wasn't much more than a shadow that walked around in the house. Sometimes, during holidays, she'd come out and have fun with her kids, but the rest of the year she spent in her room. "I have two little brothers, I wish I could have taught them more." @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Shane Emil:

Shane nodded at that. "My prodigy, I'm the talented one while my sister is the problematic/ Special one." He whispered. He hated when his parents called her that but he couldn't say anything. "I could try to get my brother to help your brothers someway or another." He told her. His brother always listened to him when he asked something. "He could help them find a perfect school for them or somewhere they could work." Being an FBI agent, his brother had many contacts. He even helped Shane find a place where he could sell some of his songs to use.
@McMajestic

Mira sighed and walked around her room. SHe placed her laptop on the des, placed away clothes, and put her albums and Reserved notebooks in drawers. Grabbing her notebook and camera she started to walk out of her dorm. then she remembered her phone and called home. HEr siblings started yelling in her ears. "Geez, Calm down." She said softly and they started talking in turns on the phone. By the time she got to her mother her mouth was dry. She promise she call later and hung up. Poping her head phones in she walked to the door and walked into the hallways. Humming to her self as she foucused completely on her notebook. @ANyone

"Oh no they're fine, really." Mari shrugged off that offer. "I appreciate it though." She only wanted so much to get out, and if she took the help then she knew her shabby apartment and brothers' inability to keep secrets would get her in trouble. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Shane Emil:

Shane nodded at that. "Anything I could help out with?" He questioned. He yawned while doing that but shrugged it off and picked up a binder that was next to the table on the sofa. He looked inside the songs he wrote and looked at her. "I still gotta sell this song to that production." He told her not caring if she heard him or not.
@McMajestic

"Oh, a song huh? Can I see?" Mari asked, rolling out of the bed and pulling the comforter with her. "I'll fix this before I leave, " she added, wrapping it around her shoulders. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Shane Emil:

Shane went over to the the bed and sat down, opening the binder. "I have a few others but the producer already has them with him." This was a song he did this morning, the producer always called him at 8am so that he could him the song. "It isn't the best but I like it and he would like it." He explained to her.
@McMajestic

Walking outside she found a bench right outside within a view from a window that she noticed now had two students. She sat on the bench ignoring them and watching the sky. Humming she pulled out her laptop from the shoulder bag she broung with her and opened it. Flashing a smile at the image. It was her family. She unlocked the computer and began typing in her latest story. Then stopping to take a break. She opened a new brower to her music and began singing once she was sure that she Would not be seen or heard. Her voice melodic, but she never had a passion for singing. @McMajestic @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Last edited by a moderator:
Mari hummed them to herself, mumbling that words throughout the entire song to get a feel for it. "It sounds awesome, " Mari said. "And I can't wait to hear it on the radio. "

Shane Emil:

Shane laughed at that. "Few of my song are good, only two ever became top hit." He only ever wrote songs, never sang them. "I make songs for the production every day, only sleeping 3 hours the most." That was the reason why he barely slept at all.
@McMajestic

Mari frowned at that, looking over at him. "You should get more sleep. I don't think three hours a night is that healthy." She told him, handing the book back over to him. "And you're health is more important than some company. I bet anyone would be lucky to sing your songs, even if they had to weight for you to wake up." @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Shane Emil:

Shane laughed at that but shook it off. "I been doing for a few years, it's only on weekends when I can sleep." On weekends he would sleep all day, 24/7 not even waking up at all.
@McMajestic

(Nobody looked out the windows of the dorm or hear Mira's Voice?)

(You should still be able to see a lon =e girl on a bench..... Oh well xD )

Brody was strolling around campus on his own, his camera bouncing against his chest, the strap digging into his neck. It was almost comforting, even though it was rubbing the skin raw. He had always liked the weight against him. It made him feel like a god, the way he could immortalize a single moment. He was passing the boy's dorm when he noticed a girl sitting on the bench, and could just begin to hear her voice. He got a little closer, and began snapping pictures. The sound of pictures taking rang out through the campus. @LilyannaGaming

Ripping her heaphones out she shot up at the sound of a camera and began to put things in an orderly fashion. She stiffened and turned to her book as if nothing happened. She sighed as she scan the forest and caught the intruser. "What do you want.?" She asked kindly as she made sure her camera and notebook where still there. Still typing her book on the computer she turned to him. @McMajestic

Brody smiled. "No 'hello'? No 'how's your day going'?" He snapped another picture. "I want to take a picture of natural beauty," he said simply, and shot another image, hardly paying attention to the picture he took anymore. Instead, he smiled at the girl. @LilyannaGaming

She glared at the boy. She saved and exited her writing program. Her screen saver popped up with the image of her three siblings and her adopted mother. She smiled before slowly shutting her laptop. The picture never ceased to make her happy. She pulled out her camera and snapped a picture of the smiling man. Two can play that game. She thought as she placed her laptop away and pulled out her notebook. SHe looked in her bag for a pen trying to ignore his last comment. "Next time dont come up on me likie that then maybe you might get a Hello." She said.

(No answer for Shane?)

Shane Emil:

Shane stare at Mari waiting for her to say something. He sighed when she didn't before standing up and going to see what he could cook for breakfast before he got called for the song or headed to class.
@McMajestic

"Oh, she's a rude beauty. Even more interesting." He snapped another picture. "If you'd like pictures of me I don't mind posing by the way," he paused in the most ridiculous pose he could think of, and winked at the girl. @LilyannaGaming

(Sorry, I never got the alert and I guess I just blew past it)

Mari watched as he walked away, biting her lip. "Well you'll have to stop that, because we're going to hang out on the weekends," she finally said. It had taken her awhile to make the decision mostly because she usually flew back home for a bit, but she didn't mind making time for Shane. He was worth it. She stood up and followed after him, grabbing his hand and turning him towards her so she could kiss him. "And you need to be ready for hours of fun." She winked, smirking up at him. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

For once in her life, she flipped someone off. Laughing she fell back into the bench and her bag fell, and once again her images fell out. THe sunsets, and her family. She looked unhappy as she had to pick them up. SHe looked at the one of her mother running after the ball when she had been playing soccer with her littler sibs. She smiled. @McMajestic

Shane Emil:

Shane raised an eyebrow when she told him to stop sleeping in late. How would he make money now? Or how will he continue to make new dance moves? So many question were popping in his head. But the kiss she gave him snapped him out of his thinking. He sighed before nodding. "I'll sleep but on Tuesdays and Wednesdays I'll be staying awake until 3am okay?" He needed to dance at night or else he would go into withdrawal, something he hated. He took out some wafflewaffles and place them on the toaster.
@McMajestic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back