• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku Oh No Hero Academia

@Ethan Hart Well....no harm in pointing things out

p6NdcAy.gif

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]I've also had GCSE practices going and if I fail I need to resit....fuck that

[/QUOTE]
Bruh good luck

overlordfangirl said:
All I can say is sorry. I didn't know.
I don't understand why your sorry you couldn't have told us and it dosn't really matter xD

Last edited by a moderator:
xkeyxx said:
Bruh good luck

I don't understand why your sorry you couldn't have told us and it dosn't really matter xD
I was the one to initiate this and I was told not to interfere (only when necessary). But I could not help myself. It matters to me because I might have shattered other people's perception of the one-who-created-his-account and will cause them drama. They don't like drama.

overlordfangirl said:
I was the one to initiate this and I was told not to interfere (only when necessary). But I could not help myself. It matters to me because I might have shattered other people's perception of the one-who-created-his-account and will cause them drama. They don't like drama.
I don't care if over a boy or girl, still a great guy :)

BeebeTheWarrior said:
Your right. even though i am upset me and over will still be friends
You sounded like you were going to reign your wrath on him. I'm glad you will still be friends.

overlordfangirl said:
You sounded like you were going to reign your wrath on him. I'm glad you will still be friends.
Well i am really bad at being angry... because i hate making others upset.

overlordfangirl said:
How do you make the gifs move here?
well you know the little toll bar thing with like the italics option and bold and stuff? well Near the picture of a smiley face is a moutain picture. Well first find you gif and click veiw image on your gif. then copy the url and click the moutain picture on the tool bar. then just paste your url and click instert then wala. and if you ecuse me i am going to go swim in my tears on my profile. :( *sighhhhhh*

BeebeTheWarrior said:
Well i am really bad at being angry... because i hate making others upset.
You want to hear something? There is too many angry people in this world so it's good to not be one of them.

BeebeTheWarrior said:
well you know the little toll bar thing with like the italics option and bold and stuff? well Near the picture of a smiley face is a moutain picture. Well first find you gif and click veiw image on your gif. then copy the url and click the moutain picture on the tool bar. then just paste your url and click instert then wala
giphy.gif
What he said.

BeebeTheWarrior said:
well you know the little toll bar thing with like the italics option and bold and stuff? well Near the picture of a smiley face is a moutain picture. Well first find you gif and click veiw image on your gif. then copy the url and click the moutain picture on the tool bar. then just paste your url and click instert then wala
"Wala"? Okay, I'll try it.

search

It did nothing.

overlordfangirl said:
"Wala"? Okay, I'll try it.
search
wait! you have to click the veiw image button when you click your gif and copy the url for the veiw image tab not the search tab

BeebeTheWarrior said:
wait! you have to click the veiw image button when you click your gif and copy the url for the veiw image tab not the search tab
I'll try again.

Jensen-Ackles-Supernatural-GIFs.gif

It works this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back