• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku Oh No Hero Academia

BeebeTheWarrior said:
I feel lied to T-T he was the first person i ever meet here.
0ed38e039a3a4ea5d1f4b226bf8b09c0778ee04f.gif
BeebeTheWarrior said:
oh we haven't been on there for a while
There, there BeebeTheWarrior. I don't think he meant to lie to you. I don't think. It's a great spin on Harry Potter but why do they have to shape shift or be an animagus?

CRAP! For the longest time when i thought he was a girl i kinda had Crush on him because he was always so nice to me!

giphy.gif

i feel like a idiot

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]well to be fair. i think everyone on this site has flirted at some point.

[/QUOTE]
I suppose so.

overlordfangirl said:
There, there BeebeTheWarrior. I don't think he meant to lie to you. I don't think. It's a great spin on Harry Potter but why do they have to shape shift or be an animagus?
they don't have to but its fun to have it. we haven't been on it because we are wait for @Phadia to reply

BeebeTheWarrior said:
CRAP! For the longest time when i thought he was a girl i kinda had Crush on him because he was always so nice to me!
giphy.gif
Holy shit, I am sorry! You don't sound stupid. Oh, please stop crying.

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]Hey! Flirting is fun! It makes people feel good about themselves without any of the embarrassment!

[/QUOTE]
Okay, overlordfangirl told me about some players who have yet to post. You were on the list. I'm not going to type up what he said. He has such a potty mouth but can you kindly post a reply?

BeebeTheWarrior said:
giphy.gif

i feel like a idiot
O.o this suddenly took a serious turn. *pats*

overlordfangirl said:
Okay, overlordfangirl told me about some players who have yet to post. You were on the list. I'm not going to type up what he said. He has such a potty mouth but can you kindly post a reply?
on this? i have already replyed

overlordfangirl said:
You can kindly tell your brother that this brit told him to do his research and learn we still have school.

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]You can kindly tell your brother that this brit told him to do his research and learn we still have school.

[/QUOTE]
you saucy bastard. xD jk

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]You can kindly tell your brother that this brit told him to do his research and learn we still have school.

[/QUOTE]
I'm a brit too!

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]oh shit... guys! help me pick up the pieces! he needs that thing to live!

[/QUOTE]
giphy.gif

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]
O.o this suddenly took a serious turn. *pats*

[/QUOTE]
BeebeTheWarrior said:
My heart just exploded into a million pieces T-T (:'()
broken-heart-animation23.gif
Should I have not said anything? I didn't mean to. I just thought. I will keep my mouth shut now.

overlordfangirl said:
Should I have not said anything? I didn't mean to. I just thought. I will keep my mouth shut now.
No really its fine. its not your fault, but me and over have a lot to talk about when he gets back.

Me:*tears slide down face* meep...

overlordfangirl said:
to be fair... your brother did say he was a guy. guess im the only one who agreed.

[/QUOTE]
Sorry! Oh I feel cornered.

BeebeTheWarrior said:
No really its fine. its not your fault, but me and over have a lot to talk about when he gets back
He won't get back on until 6 or 7 at night.

overlordfangirl said:
All I can say is sorry. I didn't know.
Like i said its over's fault not yours.. you don't have to be upset... at the moment i am the only one that really has any reason to be upset right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back