• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku Oh No Hero Academia

My brother was not kidding about you guys huh? Hello everyone, my brother is out today but I'm his substitute. Suppose to report back anything done.

Last edited by a moderator:
overlordfangirl said:
My brother was not kidding about you guys huh? Hello everyone, my brother is out today but I'm his substitute. Suppose to report back anything done.
hello person! we don't know if your lying to us or not. so we blindly accept your reason. just like we do with politics.

overlordfangirl said:
I am so CONFUSED! i though over was a girl... T-T

Ag17HXN.gif

BeebeTheWarrior said:
Okay where do I begun? My brother asked me to keep watch of his role plays that he is in so he won't miss a thing when he gets back from work. Does that explain anything to you Beebethewarrior? I'm decent at roleplays but I prefer to LARP.

overlordfangirl said:
Okay where do I begun? My brother asked me to keep watch of his role plays that he is in so he won't miss a thing when he gets back from work.
That cool with me~

Between anyone seen DMC?

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]hello person! we don't know if your lying to us or not. so we blindly accept your reason. just like we do with politics.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks?

overlordfangirl said:
Okay where do I begun? My brother asked me to keep watch of his role plays that he is in so he won't miss a thing when he gets back from work. Does that explain anything to you Beebethewarrior? I'm decent at roleplays but I prefer to LARP.
What is larp?Oh and please call me Beebe or BB or bee. anyway i seriously though over was a girl!

BeebeTheWarrior said:
What is larp?Oh and please call me Beebe or BB or bee. anyway i seriously though over was a girl!
You don't know LARP? It's an acronym for Live-Action-Role-Plays. Like the name says, you become your character and meet others and act like them in their respected time period. I would think everyone knew about it.

overlordfangirl said:
You don't know LARP? It's an acronym for Live-Action-Role-Plays. Like the name says, you become your character and meet others and act like them in their respected time period. I would think everyone knew about it.
Ohhhhh. I do that all the time! because my main character is me! well except he's a bee and i'm not

overlordfangirl said:
Basically like comic con?

BeebeTheWarrior said:
Ohhhhh. I do that all the time! because my main character is me! well except he's a bee and i'm not
So you perform in reality? That's great to hear we have another LARP-er.

xkeyxx said:
Basically like comic con?
Comic cons do have events that are for LARP-ers so I guess. The only thing is that we do it every weekend.

xkeyxx said:
Same.... xD
Yuzuki: Oh shit.. this explains why Bakugou getten jealous.. >.>
BeebeTheWarrior said:
That's funny. I bet he'll flip his lid when I tell him that you all thought he was a girl. Would not blame you though. He is a drama queen.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]Me: YUzuki you only just now figured that out?

[/QUOTE]
Yuzuki: Hehee.HEEE.. yep.

overlordfangirl said:
That's funny. I bet he'll flip his lid when I tell him that you all thought he was a girl. Would not blame you though. He is a drama queen.
I honestly thought he was a girl... well shit, oh well xD

Well his name is overlordfanGIRL! and in almost all are roleplays he plays a girl, well at least in almost all of the roleplays i made for him.

T-T my life means nothing anymore...

What has the world come to

anime5.gif

giphy.gif

xkeyxx said:
Yuzuki: Hehee.HEEE.. yep.
I honestly thought he was a girl... well shit, oh well xD
It's alright. He acts more of a girl than a macho man. I encourage you guys to keep calling him a she. See how that will turn out.

BeebeTheWarrior said:
Well his name is overlordfanGIRL! and in almost all are roleplays he plays a girl, well at least in almost all of the roleplays i made for him.
T-T my life means nothing anymore...

What has the world come to

anime5.gif

giphy.gif
How are you guys doing that? The moving pictures. I don't know about his origin of his username and from the looks of it, he has a decent amount of both gender characters. And one alien. Maybe one or three more female than male. What happened to the Harry Potter one?

am i really the only one who took him seriously when @overlordfangirl said he was a guy?

he flirts like a guy. therefor i took seriously that he was a guy. xD

overlordfangirl said:
How are you guys doing that? The moving pictures. I don't know about his origin of his username and from the looks of it, he has a decent amount of both gender characters. And one alien. Maybe one or three more female than male. What happened to the Harry Potter one?
oh we haven't been on there for a while

Shiro kurogane]am i really the only one who took him seriously when [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36368-overlordfangirl/ said:
@overlordfangirl[/URL] said he was a guy?
he flirts like a guy. therefor i took seriously that he was a guy. xD
He flirts on the Internet? I feel sad for him now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back