• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku Oh No Hero Academia

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]*plays: School's.......out, for, summer!*

[/QUOTE]
wait you just got summer break?! mine just fucking ended!! *flips table*

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]wait you just got summer break?! mine just fucking ended!! *flips table*

[/QUOTE]
I just had it! Fuck you about finishing it. I had exams while you were relaxing!!

P.S. Love ya dude xD

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]I just had it! Fuck you about finishing it. I had exams while you were relaxing!!
P.S. Love ya dude xD

[/QUOTE]
you dick!! you lucky bastard!

p.s love ya too. xD

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]you dick!! you lucky bastard!
p.s love ya too. xD

[/QUOTE]
Well...I won headphones today too xD

And i actually had a crush on you until your brother told us the news....

YuFUqF7.gif

@xkeyxx But I thought I told you I was a guy... Ehhhhhhh

@BeebeTheWarrior You're upset? Oh my Rah, why!? Because you had a crush on me? I didn't know! and brother? You mean my sister that monitored my computer while I was gone... I'm sorry, I didn't think I was making myself sound like a girl. *scratches head* That I uh I don't know what to say.

@Shiro kurogane Heh thanks man. For believing me that I wasn't. But I don't think all of us knew I was not joking when I said it. Yeah, it does not really matter but I don't want confusion.

overlordfangirl said:
@xkeyxx But I thought I told you I was a guy... Ehhhhhhh
@BeebeTheWarrior You're upset? Oh my Rah, why!? Because you had a crush on me? I didn't know! and brother? You mean my sister that monitored my computer while I was gone... I'm sorry, I didn't think I was making myself sound like a girl. *scratches head* That I uh I don't know what to say.
Did you? Oh... well either way it didn't matter to me xD

BeebeTheWarrior said:
He never told me. and your sister said they were your brother! now i'm upset and confused!
Hold up, I'm getting her. When did this all happen? I'm PM-ing you, this is not meant for an audience.

the confusion is real. xD funny how yesterday i clearly said we don't know if your brother was lying or not. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back