• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku Oh No Hero Academia

Ethan Hart]Ohh! Can we do a race? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25837-shiro-kurogane/ said:
@Shiro kurogane[/URL]
what? Bakugou vs Shota? (i messed up the name xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
Ethan Hart]Well...that would be a fight xD And you should know by watching the series that Shouto would win xD [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25837-shiro-kurogane/ said:
@Shiro kurogane[/URL]
@overlordfangirl now WE should have a legit race
what did you mean by race then? and BS! Bakugou would win.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]what did you mean by race then? and BS! Bakugou would win.

[/QUOTE]
Shhhh....I got characters confused...

Nah! Shouto is said to be the strongest in class 1-A! Look up your facts!

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]
Shhhh....I got characters confused...

Nah! Shouto is said to be the strongest in class 1-A! Look up your facts!

[/QUOTE]
screw your lineage to the second best hero, cause thats what you are... second best.

-Bakugou.

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart][media]

[/media]
Go to number 2 and watch from there. 3:37

[/QUOTE]
thats called opinions. others would list them differently.

Ethan Hart] [URL="http://bokunoheroacademia.wikia.com/wiki/Shouto_Todoroki said:
Shouto Todoroki[/URL]
Look at his profile
so, thats only due to Bakugou's persona. he could still beat Shouto in a death battle.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]so, thats only due to Bakugou's persona. he could still beat Shouto in a death battle.

[/QUOTE]
No, he wouldn't. Remember when the villains invaded, and he was like: "At this rate, your cells will slowly die, so make it quick"? He gives no fucks.

Remember, he is also only using half of his quirk during the first season, being his ice half. If he went full and used his flames....

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]No, he wouldn't. Remember when the villains invaded, and he was like: "At this rate, your cells will slowly die, so make it quick"? He gives no fucks.
Remember, he is also only using half of his quirk during the first season, being his ice half. If he went full and used his flames....

[/QUOTE]
realistically, Bakugou's power has much high potential to destroy the world. Shouto's could too eventually, but not as quickly.... (because he can't over use his ice or his fire.) Bakugou has no limit on how many times he can explode stuff.

i just realized im sitting here arguing about anime people.... anime has no logic. its like arguing about why there is a cat who makes hate constructs in the (either DC or Marvel) universe.

boku_no_hero_academia___todoroki_and_bakugou_by_reikeo-d8v3ypl.png

BOOMMM

xkeyxx said:
Do you know what he says after that? "I didn't want it to happen like this" Meaning he didn't mean to do it. Therefore, it was an accident! It also was not a battle to the death.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]
xD Bakugou: 1 Shouto: 0

[/QUOTE]
Again, you said death battle xD

xkeyxx said:
But still literally, BOOM
Literally boom...but I also have more evidence...

Katsuki has shown to be one of the strongest students on Class 1-A. He was able to defeat Fumikage Tokoyami and Shouto Todoroki during the Sports Festival, people who are also considered to be quite strong (although they had disadvantages respectively in their fights against Katsuki but despite these limitations they still proved to be strong).

Right from the wiki

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]Literally boom...but I also have more evidence...
Katsuki has shown to be one of the strongest students on Class 1-A. He was able to defeat Fumikage Tokoyami and Shouto Todoroki during the Sports Festival, people who are also considered to be quite strong (although they had disadvantages respectively in their fights against Katsuki but despite these limitations they still proved to be strong).

Right from the wiki

[/QUOTE]
I don't really care who stronger tbh, both cool characters in my opinion. :)

xkeyxx said:
I don't really care who stronger tbh, both cool characters in my opinion. :)
Shouto is cooler for one reason.............

He is literally cool. Mr. Ice xD

@Shiro kurogane @xkeyxx @Trust @Ethan Hart Okay, give me a run down of what's going on? I'm at work so my post will be super late.

@BeebeTheWarrior Of course darling but I need to catch up on what has happened and got to take a look at your video game character in the character sheet.

Expect a reply sometime in the next three hours. *sighs and hangs head* And watch out, it'll be a big post. With all your characters.

overlordfangirl said:
@Shiro kurogane @xkeyxx @Trust @Ethan Hart Okay, give me a run down of what's going on? I'm at work so my post will be super late.
@BeebeTheWarrior Of course darling but I need to catch up on what has happened and got to take a look at your video game character in the character sheet.

Expect a reply sometime in the next three hours. *sighs and hangs head* And watch out, it'll be a big post. With all your characters.
I haven't even posted yet xD Been talking about characters

overlordfangirl said:

Well i am used to big posts from you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back