• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku Oh No Hero Academia

overlordfangirl said:
@Shiro kurogane Cynthia: *blushes and backs away* Sorry *looks at @xkeyxx* No. What he say?
Asui: Ribbit
tumblr_m3zql0Ovgj1r04yv0o1_500.gif

@Shiro kurogane @xkeyxx Cynthia: I mean if that is what he wants. A magician always gives the people what they want. *makes her top hat appear and covers both her and Deku's face and gives him a quick peck*

*barges in and grabs her by the hand* No, you don't do that here!

Last edited by a moderator:
overlordfangirl said:
@Shiro kurogane @xkeyxx Cynthia: I mean if that is what he wants. A magician always gives the people what they want. *makes her top hat appear and covers both her and Deku's face and gives him a quick peck*
*barges in and grabs her by the hand* No, you don't do that here!
Deku: *turns super red until steam seeps out his ears*

my reaction:

E1oNB5E.gif

@BeebeTheWarrior Let me shed some light in the subject. Cynthia and Deku are a couple. But we are doing the backstory in the actual role play. Sorry. I am still typing a response

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]Yuri? deku is a guy and Cynthia is a girl..... *confused*

[/QUOTE]
Haha I hope she is a girl. It would be awkward if she wore her costume as a guy.

overlordfangirl said:
@BeebeTheWarrior Let me shed some light in the subject. Cynthia and Deku are a couple. But we are doing the backstory in the actual role play. Sorry. I am still typing a response
Take your time~

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]Yuri? deku is a guy and Cynthia is a girl..... *confused*

[/QUOTE]
Yuzuki: Yeah... um..

It was her insulting Deku.. >.>

@Shiro kurogane Oh my Rah, what was I thinking!? Sorry, sorry. Imma hide in a hole now.

JKGEA.gif

xkeyxx said:
Take your time~
Yuzuki: Yeah... um..

It was her insulting Deku.. >.>
oh.... thats mean. also if ya want yuri i mean Atsui and Uraraka are both open.. *wink wink* xD

@Shiro kurogane *looks at Cynthia for reaction*

Cynthia: *stuffing tissues up her nose*

I think she likes Deku no matter what. Loves conquer ALL!!! Or you know lust in Cynthia's case T.T

overlordfangirl said:
@Shiro kurogane *looks at Cynthia for reaction*
Cynthia: *stuffing tissues up her nose*

I think she likes Deku no matter what. Loves conquer ALL!!! Or you know lust in Cynthia's case T.T
lust? is that all there is?

Deku: *not sure what to feel*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back