• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku Oh No Hero Academia

@BeebeTheWarrior *sighs* That is true

sigh2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
overlordfangirl said:
@Shiro kurogane @xkeyxx @Trust @Ethan Hart Okay, give me a run down of what's going on? I'm at work so my post will be super late.
@BeebeTheWarrior Of course darling but I need to catch up on what has happened and got to take a look at your video game character in the character sheet.

Expect a reply sometime in the next three hours. *sighs and hangs head* And watch out, it'll be a big post. With all your characters.
nothing much has happened since your last post. except Matsu got dragged away by Uraraka.

Basically the teachers calls the students into class and there all talking random things.

Ochako wants Asui and the spider guy to race up a wall as she thinks it could be entertaining.

Izuku and Cynthia are talking

Akuma is flirting with Mina

Yuzuki and Katsuki are arguing

and the teacher wants to take them outside ^^

Not much has happened

@overlordfangirl

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]that would be Cynthia, so you'd be interacting with her and Deku(my char)

[/QUOTE]
Ok let me read up on deku

Shiro kurogane]Deku is the nickname for Izuku Midoriya. [/QUOTE] Ok you post first just so i can get a idea of what you and [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36368-overlordfangirl/ said:
@overlordfangirl[/URL] are doing

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]
O.o he would kill you for saying that... xD

[/QUOTE]
It just those feathery things on his costume xD

Guess I'm brainstorming with insults!

@Shiro kurogane Cynthia: *slips through AJ's sight, jumps into the arms of Deku* I hate being away from my Deku for so long.

xkeyxx said:
It just those feathery things on his costume xD
Guess I'm brainstorming with insults!
xD thats true.

overlordfangirl said:
@Shiro kurogane Cynthia: *slips through AJ's sight, jumps into the arms of Deku* I hate being away from my Deku for so long.
Deku: *blushes madly but still holds Cynthia* *random noises meant to be words*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back