• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku Oh No Hero Academia

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]I meant he'd either start focusing his bulling ways on her, or he'd just look at her and suddenly yell, "this chic is mine!" xD
and.... maybe...?

[/QUOTE]
Oh I can't imagine him screaming that but Yuzuki would've magically transform into a tomato and fly out the window xD it would probably be the bullying but Yuzuki most definitely wouldn't act like Izuki had done.. x3

[QUOTE="Red Reaper]Does one of those ways happen to have explosions in it?

[/QUOTE]
Proabably xD

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]its fine, trust. *pats*

[/QUOTE]
*pout/purr

Last edited by a moderator:
xkeyxx said:
Oh I can't imagine him screaming that but Yuzuki would've magically transform into a tomato and fly out the window xD it would probably be the bullying but Yuzuki most definitely wouldn't act like Izuki had done.. x3
Proabably xD
now the question is, at what point would Bakugou tell Yuzuki how he feel... actually, i can't see him willingly doing that. xD

so screw it! i'll do both! more fun xD

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]now the question is, at what point would Bakugou tell Yuzuki how he feel... actually, i can't see him willingly doing that. xD
so screw it! i'll do both! more fun xD

[/QUOTE]
If you can't see it happening then I wouldn't, I don't think it has to be so romantic with every character. It better when they remain in character though cause it more realistic and fun (especially Bakugou) xD

xkeyxx said:
If you can't see it happening then I wouldn't, I don't think it has to be so romantic with every character. It better when they remain in character though cause it more realistic and fun (especially Bakugou) xD
welp... then bullying it is!

now i just need to wait for @overlordfangirl to post so i can write Deku's reply.

Shiro kurogane]welp... then bullying it is! now i just need to wait for [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36368-overlordfangirl/ said:
@overlordfangirl[/URL] to post so i can write Deku's reply.
Yuzuki: Katsuki a Jerk..
200_s.gif

That cool with mehh

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]Bakugou: shut it, birdgirl! acting smug just because you got something going for you. *explodes her desk*

[/QUOTE]
Yuzuki: Huh?! d-did you just call me-- *eye twitches then falls backwards from explosion* keep your hands to yourself, baka!

Wooaaaa back the fuck up.. xD

xkeyxx said:
Yuzuki: Huh?! d-did you just call me-- *eye twitches then falls backwards from explosion* keep your hands to yourself, baka!
Wooaaaa back the fuck up.. xD
thats how i see this happening, a occasional complement escapes him and he then tried to cover it up via exploding something and calling her birdgirl. xD

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]thats how i see this happening, a occasional complement escapes him and he then tried to cover it up via exploding something and calling her birdgirl. xD

[/QUOTE]
This is going to be amusing XDD

xkeyxx said:
This is going to be amusing XDD
xD it is.

also, the thing about the RPN 2.0 is seriously got me hyped. we can summon effects rather than bbcode the codes, life just got easier for me. :D

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]
xD it is.
also, the thing about the RPN 2.0 is seriously got me hyped. we can summon effects rather than bbcode the codes, life just got easier for me. :D

[/QUOTE]
I'm really hyped about this as well I cannot contain my excitement!! :D

Thank goodness there making an app now ^^

xkeyxx said:
I'm really hyped about this as well I cannot contain my excitement!! :D
Thank goodness there making an app now ^^
ikr? i feel like the app is gonna help a lot with people who have more of a life then others.

[media]

[/media]
this song.... has made me question my (what i thought were unshakable) feels.

xkeyxx said:

• upload_2016-7-13_21-51-29-png.314819

View attachment 316002

She open her eyes and listen to his words cautiously ''Bird-girl?''
    swiftly standing up from her seat ''say that one more time, bombshell..'' deep down this certainly hurt her and she wouldn't let anyone call her that; especially from a cocky student. ''Go on, I dare you..'' she flexibly swung her left wing underneath his arm and the elbow of the wing press up against his body which quickly; the wing expanded, opening up to squish him against the wall. Now she was waiting for him to call her bird girl again.

@Shiro kurogane @overlordfangirl @Trust @Red Reaper

literally the worst thing to do to Bakugou. xD

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]literally the worst thing to do to Bakugou. xD

[/QUOTE]
I know... but it the worst thing to call Yuzuki a bird girl xD

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]so much drama. the one couple that always fights, despite liking each other. xD

[/QUOTE]
True XDD but! here, she say it the most politeness way possible... literally, her tone is so lady like there no way to describe, elegant? I need to find a good voice actor..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back