• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku Oh No Hero Academia

Shiro kurogane] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5711-xkeyxx/ said:
@xkeyxx[/URL] i already have three chars now... unless you'll allow me four. but i got Bakugou.
If you want four characters that okay with meh~

tumblr_inline_mp22jj88SC1qz4rgp.gif

okay so now i have...

Izuku.(who is aiming for Cynthia)

Bakugou.(who Yuzuki wants for herself)

Akuma.(who aims for Mina)

and finally, Uraraka.(who has no one yet)

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]i have just made myself depressed now....

[/QUOTE]
Nooooo~~~~ have some coco! coco fixes everything :D

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]the coco didn't help. ;-; but it was good...
;-;

[/QUOTE]
I understand this sadness. :(

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]i have lost all enthusiasm to post

[/QUOTE]
I think you should get off rpnation and take a nap or just do something else. It will make you feel better. I know it does for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
overlordfangirl said:
I think you should get off rpnation and take a nap or just do something else. It will make you feel better. I know it does for me.
yeah... i'll do that. but first i wanna get this post done. i've been staring at it for an hour now.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]yeah... i'll do that. but first i wanna get this post done. i've been staring at it for an hour now.

[/QUOTE]
You don't need to post but okay. If that's what you want. Good luck and feel better.

@Red Reaper I took a look at your character. I approve that he is a carbon copy of Spider Man! *thumbs up* My brother is a fan of him and I am a fan of Deadpool so we clash on that note but in a playful manner if that make sense.

So his personality is immature? Then I would suggest he comes late to class (a bit cliche but what are you going to do) but he uses his Quirk to try to enter the class via the window. He can climb the walls so why not. And he'll tap the glass and my character, Cynthia would let him in. I don't mind if you use my character. How does that sound? Did that help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back