• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

22709400_152341011941267_6876284138870013952_n.jpg

I suggest you read, as aforementioned, the other information as well, such as the lore and mechanics section. The lore section in particular has the answer to your question
Skimmed through them(but reading thoroughly after I post this) and... When it means chosen extra, that means it's optional right?

Last edited:
I’m thinking of making a comedian character with the quirk
-Lyrebird: Can mimic almost any sound or voice, though only if it’s familair and they’ve heard it more than once.

It's optional in the sense you don't have to take all of them, you still need to attend the one you choose and to pick 1 out of them
I hate them both...ugh... Guess I'll go with support, my character has a unique ability, could be useful for melee heros...

As the dust settles a figure is seen within the cloudy plains he stands tall returning alive like that one yu-gi-oh card (You know the one) with a smile on his face he stands proud and opens his mouth. All stand at attention awaiting his great words of wisdom.

Sup.

As the dust settles a figure is seen within the cloudy plains he stands tall returning alive like that one yu-gi-oh card (You know the one) with a smile on his face he stands proud and opens his mouth. All stand at attention awaiting his great words of wisdom.

Sup.
Heya! :3

How are you doing? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back