• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

@_Misguided Neko_ it's against the roleplay's rules and established lore to use guns. As for the summoning of weaponry and such, be careful as these often can appear like magic and if the quirk is so described in it's function I will consider it magic and not be able to approve it. The most important thing to remember there is that it can't be "this sword" or "that armor", it's just "a" sword or "a armor" with this and that properties. If it's supposed to be copying some historical period, then that should be somehting provoked by your character, as generally speaking quirks can't be that specific about facts not pertaining to the body or physics/chemistry.

I also want to point out we have two characters that summon shields, just so you have that information.

1509171351903.jpg

i have made a terrible mistake

instead of sleeping i decided to start planning for a trip in like 8 months as a graduation gift to myself;;; i want to go to japan or korea (the philippines being my last choice if i cant go to either because i’ve already been there several times) soooo bad im literally so emotional at these beautiful hotels jfkkdkfekdkcc

too bad im broke as hell :,))))))

i have made a terrible mistake

instead of sleeping i decided to start planning for a trip in like 8 months as a graduation gift to myself;;; i want to go to japan or korea (the philippines being my last choice if i cant go to either because i’ve already been there several times) soooo bad im literally so emotional at these beautiful hotels jfkkdkfekdkcc

too bad im broke as hell :,))))))
Well, it's not hopeless! I hear there are traveling agencies and other groups that can help organize and sometimes find student's taking trips like those. I don't know if your school organizes and trip for graduates or not , but if they do maybe you can conscience people about the location?

If I say morning without quoting people will it come off as me saying good morning because I just woke up? Or as a response to those saying good morning? Also here's an unrelated picture since I have it up.

1509274801886.png

If only Koinu looked like this.

If I say morning without quoting people will it come off as me saying good morning because I just woke up? Or as a response to those saying good morning? Also here's an unrelated picture since I have it up.

1509274801886.png

But then she wouldn't be a cutesy child

1509274801886.png

Yes, unless you tag them

And maybe one day

Users who are viewing this thread

Back