• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Don’t worry! If you have any questions, you can ask any of the Gms :)

This includes me, yuckeroni yuckeroni , @BriiAngelic, @Loyal Guardian, @Trombone, and of course Idea Idea :3
I'm having a hard time thinking to myself with this.
On one hand I want to use a character that uses guns, but I don't know if that would be allowed, on the other hand I'm scared that I won't live up to the sentence and paragraph limit... I can type more if given the right stuff but... I might end up short... Course I can always think of random stuff, and if I can have guns (Or a power-quirk i suppose in no hero terms-like Erzas, summoning armor and swords) then I will be working hard to live up to it...

I'm having a hard time thinking to myself with this.
On one hand I want to use a character that uses guns, but I don't know if that would be allowed, on the other hand I'm scared that I won't live up to the sentence and paragraph limit... I can type more if given the right stuff but... I might end up short... Course I can always think of random stuff, and if I can have guns (Or a power-quirk i suppose in no hero terms-like Erzas, summoning armor and swords) then I will be working hard to live up to it...
Guns aren’t allowed unless they fit the quirk and even then, permanent damage is not allowed. Don’t worry, idea will remind you if you are too low on a post. I’d suggest describing the sights and sounds along with the characters thoughts :)

Guns aren’t allowed unless they fit the quirk and even then, permanent damage is not allowed. Don’t worry, idea will remind you if you are too low on a post. I’d suggest describing the sights and sounds along with the characters thoughts :)
Well... You said nothing on the sword armor quirk... Guess I'll give that a shot.

Good luck with your homework! If you'd like, I could add the new chars to the character list and height and weight chart. I'd have to post my work here or something, though
oh it’s fine, thank you though ~ i can put the time for it later just need to stop distracting myself lolol

Ya you can do that, though I’d suggest doing one or the other because depending on how it’s done or phrased, it might seem like two quirks, but I’ll leave it up to you :)
..."Historical requip?"
Ability to summon any known armors and weapons of past wars, countries, time areas and so on?
MY IDEA YOU CAN'T HAVE IT!!

Genderbent Riba:
365826ec4c660312886c5ab7501e6aa0.jpg

Limit:has to know the design perfectly and what it was made of and can't exceed written history books
weakness:can get a migraine if the summon was wrong, used too much. Over use over the limit(of the weakness)can put him/her in a coma regardless of circumstances
Sound fair?
Hm, maybe if they don’t know the design, it results in a faulty or flawed product.

Can they produce ammunition?

Limit:has to know the design perfectly and what it was made of and can't exceed written history books
weakness:can get a migraine if the summon was wrong, used too much. Over use over the limit(of the weakness)can put him/her in a coma regardless of circumstances
Sound fair?
Ugh, I WILL have to guess the 'what the armor was made of' with metals and leathers/cloth. Because I don't even know if there IS a site that has every spec of the armors materials... but the guess are gonna be at least 75% accurate, as only armor that would be useful would be anything from ancient rome and before any time that muskets were used...

-Watched Boku no hero and was looking for something like this-
Where do I sign up?
Go to the characters and make your CS! Welcome aboard! Just make sure to look over the rules before you make a character and you’ll be fine c:
Hello there! Before joining, be sure to read all our rules and other information, in particular the lore and mechanics, (before posting a character) to be sure you really want in, and if you do, then welcome to Peace Sign Academia!

Dolches Dolches there are many people in our roleplay and in RPN in general who really suffer from issues like chronic depression and several forms of social and other anxieties. While I don't intend to remove any and all possibility of talking about such things on occasion as it pertains to a particular other topic, please refrain from making jokes about suicide as it can be suggestive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back