• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

2cfe2f111dbd2526869cb52fec09b2db.png

Valentines Arc :3
In time Shammy, in time

Probably not, though she might end up convinced it's a game and take a side because of that
That would be so cute honestly Kaoru would probably feel bad but not do anything.

We’ve drain the shipping pics when we started reading each other’s minds xD
NOW I GOTTA GO ADD TO THE KIRIMINA SHIP!
Eventually... When I finish all my current art plans

Also lol at that Kuro post. I can see why Toki and Kuro were swapped, since Toki would have just agreed with November 11 and there'd have been no conflict.
Wait Kaoru took Toki's spot? How interesting ^.^

Wait Kaoru took Toki's spot? How interesting ^.^

For the longest time Toki was in that room with Dea/Octavia/Koinu. But then right before we got to go to the dorms Idea switched it up so Kuro was in that room and Toki was FOREVER ALONE. Dea would have had a much easier time if that never happened lmao.

Well, apart from the regular aspects of being a teacher, and that personal request that oi are quite active if you take that roll, there is nothing special required.

History teachers teach mostly our current history plus the history that the government made up about the previous century.

PS: Unless your character is like 60 They wouldn't know it's fake.
That sounds really interesting. I'm not 100% sure how active I'll be able to be on top of school and everything, but if it's a role you need right now I'm more than willing to try.
If that sounds a little unreliable, a General Studies teacher would be better suited to a different character of mine that I can create a CS for.

That sounds really interesting. I'm not 100% sure how active I'll be able to be on top of school and everything, but if it's a role you need right now I'm more than willing to try.
If that sounds a little unreliable, a General Studies teacher would be better suited to a different character of mine that I can create a CS for.
The main reason I want you to be very active is when you inevitably drop activety you are still active. After all, there is 1 history teacher and having them suddenly flash out of existence...

The main reason I want you to be very active is when you inevitably drop activety you are still active. After all, there is 1 history teacher and having them suddenly flash out of existence...
I understand. I'm reluctant to say yes to being the history teacher because it's only been about a week since I returned to rp, but I would really enjoy doing it. Suddenly dropping activity is only something I'd do after I've lost interest, but it's safe to say I won't lose interest in BNHA for a long while.
I can guarantee I'll be online at least once a day for long enough to hold a session. On the rare occasion that I'm unable to, is there a chance that a teacher can substitute?

Hehehehehe I am getting closer to my goals ^.^
What are those goals?
Secret

I understand. I'm reluctant to say yes to being the history teacher because it's only been about a week since I returned to rp, but I would really enjoy doing it. Suddenly dropping activity is only something I'd do after I've lost interest, but it's safe to say I won't lose interest in BNHA for a long while.
I can guarantee I'll be online at least once a day for long enough to hold a session. On the rare occasion that I'm unable to, is there a chance that a teacher can substitute?
Oh it doesn't have to be every day, not by a long shot, we just need you to be quite available during the periods when your character is giving class

Oh it doesn't have to be every day, not by a long shot, we just need you to be quite available during the periods when your character is giving class
Aye, that's fine then. My character's still up for review and I'm sure there are a few things I'll need to change now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back