• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

a1bb974188752e6f416144c1176c6915--my-hero-academia-mina-comic-book.jpg

Froppy: *Breaths in* BOI!

d9e6769d7ef2c95a4bdc9864ff9eff65.jpg

Quirk - Acidic Hardening: The user has the ability to harden at will with a Acidic coating on the surface layer, making them almost untouchable in this form. However, if concentration is lost, they will lose the hardening and acidic properties.

Hmm.. I had a dream about BNHA stuff and in it one guy had the quirk that allowed him to block any projectile. Problem was he didn't have super speed or reflexes or precognition so what happened was the ranged folks just side-stepped him and shot past him before he could react.

Poor guy.

Hmm.. I had a dream about BNHA stuff and in it one guy had the quirk that allowed him to block any projectile. Problem was he didn't have super speed or reflexes or precognition so what happened was the ranged folks just side-stepped him and shot past him before he could react.

Poor guy.
Sounds like a pretty cool dream ^.^

Sounds like a pretty cool dream ^.^

Couldn't tell ya since like all decent dreams I forgot most of it when I woke up. All I remember was it being in groups. Like classes. So the main class of the dream was making their way down this large tunnel? Hallway? And got attacked by several other classes. That's when another class came in to help them out and hold the line so the main class could keep progressing. Deflection-kun was in this secondary class and thus was trying to stop projectiles from hitting the main class and doing a bad job at it rofl.

Couldn't tell ya since like all decent dreams I forgot most of it when I woke up. All I remember was it being in groups. Like classes. So the main class of the dream was making their way down this large tunnel? Hallway? And got attacked by several other classes. That's when another class came in to help them out and hold the line so the main class could keep progressing. Deflection-kun was in this secondary class and thus was trying to stop projectiles from hitting the main class and doing a bad job at it rofl.
Usually it helps to remember them if you wake up naturally and stay laying down for a minute or two without moving. It's something about memory storage but I forget what it is.

Also lol at that Kuro post. I can see why Toki and Kuro were swapped, since Toki would have just agreed with November 11 and there'd have been no conflict.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back