• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

we-need-more-tokoyami-memes-ajin-bnha-bokunoheroacademia-mha-9824300d.jpg

SHE WANTS TO EAT OCTAVIA AND THAT'S ENOUGH
BUT KAORU LIKES OCTAVIA BEST. Also That might wind up being how the bed situation goes. I have this strong urge to make Kaoru take the bottom left bunk due to her own laziness and wanting to be far from Dea.
*Insert Photo of Kaoru Glaring Diagonally from her bunk at Dea*
(Assuming Octavia would need a bottom bunk due to blindness. Also how noticeable is her blindness? Does she have cloudy pupils? Cover her eyes?)​

BUT KAORU LIKES OCTAVIA BEST. Also That might wind up being how the bed situation goes. I have this strong urge to make Kaoru take the bottom left bunk due to her own laziness and wanting to be far from Dea.
*Insert Photo of Kaoru Glaring Diagonally from her bunk at Dea*
(Assuming Octavia would need a bottom bunk due to blindness. Also how noticeable is her blindness? Does she have cloudy pupils? Cover her eyes?)​
Wait, did Dea take the upper bed? If so, Octavia would probably end up below her for convenience. If not, then being as far away from Koinu would be her priority. :V
(Yeah she has cloudy pupils, but has her eyes closed most of the time, not to mention the walking cane she always carries with her :v )

Wait, did Dea take the upper bed? If so, Octavia would probably end up below her for convenience. If not, then being as far away from Koinu would be her priority. :V
(Yeah she has cloudy pupils, but has her eyes closed most of the time, not to mention the walking cane she always carries with her :v )
Yeah Dea took the upper right bed ^.^
(Wooooow Octavia asks and Kaoru answers and you still don't remember ^.^ (Also I used their dorm and their positions as reference in the art pics~))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back