• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Trombone Trombone
Octavia’s Mother?
tumblr_osntdf1evz1wt7ek9o1_500.jpg
Nope SheepKing SheepKing 's character

sullen sullen let me confirm, have you read our rules and other information? I ask this given you skipped the rule that says you ought to request to join us in the OOC before posting a character
Oh crap, did I really miss that rule? I did all this pretty late at night so I'll re-read it over again. Sorry about that. x(

Today was like the fifth time this semester that I walked into a class without knowing I had a test.
>.<
How's everyone else doing~​

Oh crap, did I really miss that rule? I did all this pretty late at night so I'll re-read it over again. Sorry about that. x(
Yep. If people don't let me know they have come to the roleplay I may end up accidentally missing them, so I made a rule that says you have to tag me here in the OOC and ask to join before you post a character. This way you are also introduced to the other members and if we ever reach our limit I can tell people we are full (note: we currently are open, I am just talking of the hypothetical scenario of being full) before they spend hours working a CS they don't get to use.

Happened a lot to me back in highschool too.

I'm doing good, taking this day to catch up with some things and relax, yourself?
Eh I haven't decided yet. Probably gonna write an IC post when I get home. Need to go buy more drawing paper and mechanical pencils... I've been drawing so much since joining ^.^ for the past year before joining I had gotten an art block so I didn't notice how fast I was burning through my supplies.

Eh I haven't decided yet. Probably gonna write an IC post when I get home. Need to go buy more drawing paper and mechanical pencils... I've been drawing so much since joining ^.^ for the past year before joining I had gotten an art block so I didn't notice how fast I was burning through my supplies.
I hope you're having fun drawing though :)

I hope you're having fun drawing though :)
I love it ^.^
Part of me wants to try animating part of the IC but that's a longggggg ways away with my current talent. I need to come up with an ordered to do list honestly...

Idea Idea Hello, I'd like to request to make a character to join the rp~
...though uh, I suppose I already did. I was a little too excited the start creating my character and might've skipped a few rules here and there, but my mind is refreshed now and I'm ready for feedback!

Idea Idea Hello, I'd like to request to make a character to join the rp~
...though uh, I suppose I already did. I was a little too excited the start creating my character and might've skipped a few rules here and there, but my mind is refreshed now and I'm ready for feedback!
Alright, thanks for understanding. I'll go take a look once I get back from my cousin's party

sullen sullen
Hey I noticed that you created a character with a Homeroom Teacher in mind. There aren't actually any homeroom teachers left.

However there are
2 General studies Extra Course Teachers
1 History Teacher
1 accountant
1 librarian
All open
(Correct me if I'm Wrong Guys)

sullen sullen
Hey I noticed that you created a character with a Homeroom Teacher in mind. There aren't actually any homeroom teachers left.

However there are
2 General studies Extra Course Teachers
1 History Teacher
1 accountant
1 librarian
All open
(Correct me if I'm Wrong Guys)
I have to remember if there are two or just one openings for general studies, but that aside that is correct

Idea Idea BriiAngelic BriiAngelic
Ahh, I see. It says the homeroom teacher role is open in the Character thread but not the OOC, though the OOC one was updated more recently. I'd be glad to teach another class if needed.

Idea Idea BriiAngelic BriiAngelic
Ahh, I see. It says the homeroom teacher role is open in the Character thread but not the OOC, though the OOC one was updated more recently. I'd be glad to teach another class if needed.
Right now the one we need the most is the history teacher. However, this character gives class often, so I'd advise against taking it if you're not gonna be pretty active.
After the history our most needed would be the general studies teachers.

The rest of them are school staff but they don't really teach anything

Right now the one we need the most is the history teacher. However, this character gives class often, so I'd advise against taking it if you're not gonna be pretty active.
After the history our most needed would be the general studies teachers.

The rest of them are school staff but they don't really teach anything
Might I ask what else is required to be a history teacher, and what kinds of things they're supposed to teach? I think history is pretty in line with Yasuhiro's personality.

Might I ask what else is required to be a history teacher, and what kinds of things they're supposed to teach? I think history is pretty in line with Yasuhiro's personality.
Well, apart from the regular aspects of being a teacher, and that personal request that oi are quite active if you take that roll, there is nothing special required.

History teachers teach mostly our current history plus the history that the government made up about the previous century.

PS: Unless your character is like 60 They wouldn't know it's fake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back