• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

haha, well that'll most definitely lead to some interesting character interaction

Nothing much my character just really admires a Shark based hero and your character happens to somewhat resemble them being a well shark based student.
haha, well that'll most definitely lead to some interesting character interaction

And I can't wait for your character to have no clue what mine is talking about.

"Land Shark ya know THE Land Shark fish eyes, shark skin, webbed hands and feet, swims through solid ground. Come on how could you not know!?"

And I can't wait for your character to have no clue what mine is talking about.

"Land Shark ya know THE Land Shark fish eyes, shark skin, webbed hands and feet, swims through solid ground. Come on how could you not know!?"
Swims through solid ground?? Man that sounds awesome, and yeah Nero won't know anything, he isn't from the mainland, he's from one of the smaller islands in a humble old fishing village where any news they receive is either from the radio or from visiting fisherman

Swims through solid ground?? Man that sounds awesome, and yeah Nero won't know anything, he isn't from the mainland, he's from one of the smaller islands in a humble old fishing village where any news they receive is either from the radio or from visiting fisherman
That's exactly what I was hoping for.

okay finally done~~~

i'd also like to apologize for my lack of posting in both the ooc and discord, truthfully my schoolwork has really got my schedule filled and my mental health hasn't been all that great either ; 3 ;

hopefully things get better tho i really wanna put more time towards this i dont wanna miss out on the good stuff here

okay finally done~~~

i'd also like to apologize for my lack of posting in both the ooc and discord, truthfully my schoolwork has really got my schedule filled and my mental health hasn't been all that great either ; 3 ;

hopefully things get better tho i really wanna put more time towards this i dont wanna miss out on the good stuff here
Ah don't don't worry, real life gets us all. We've made it this far so we all just keep trying our best and I keep fishing for new members for replace unfortunate exists, we should stay afloat.

Oh but I do want to point out I'm fraid plucking out the notebook is a no, as that constitues powerplay (controlling someone else's character). You can attempt to take the book, but stating you actually took it is a no without prior consent.

Ah don't don't worry, real life gets us all. We've made it this far so we all just keep trying our best and I keep fishing for new members for replace unfortunate exists, we should stay afloat.

Oh but I do want to point out I'm fraid plucking out the notebook is a no, as that constitues powerplay (controlling someone else's character). You can attempt to take the book, but stating you actually took it is a no without prior consent.
i meant that she attempted it oops forgot to type that part in

I don't mind if people powerplay my characters as long as it's logical and realistic. Someone plucking a notebook from my hands when I'm not paying attention is a guaranteed success. Plus you need to be able to adapt. Like when Randomfella misunderstood my post and RP'd Sumi placing her hand on Aruka's shoulder when, in fact, it was meant to be putting it on Katja's shoulder. But rather than correct them I just rolled with it because why not. Plus posting can get really stuffy if you can't progress after minor events. Having to wait for me to consent to you doing something minor means the flow of the RP is disrupted. But RPing the reactions of the other party is something you learn with time spent RPing with that player. I've had RPs where people will roleplay half a posts worth of actions of the other character rofl.

I don't mind if people powerplay my characters as long as it's logical and realistic. Someone plucking a notebook from my hands when I'm not paying attention is a guaranteed success. Plus you need to be able to adapt. Like when Randomfella misunderstood my post and RP'd Sumi placing her hand on Aruka's shoulder when, in fact, it was meant to be putting it on Katja's shoulder. But rather than correct them I just rolled with it because why not. Plus posting can get really stuffy if you can't progress after minor events. Having to wait for me to consent to you doing something minor means the flow of the RP is disrupted. But RPing the reactions of the other party is something you learn with time spent RPing with that player. I've had RPs where people will roleplay half a posts worth of actions of the other character rofl.
Sure, sure I understand not everyone has a problem with it, but it's still a rule so even if it's a co-GM you're not suppose to break it without permission

Sure, sure I understand not everyone has a problem with it, but it's still a rule so even if it's a co-GM you're not suppose to break it without permission

Yeah, but now people know they don't need my permission for every little interaction :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back