• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Hey Guys. An electrical fire knocked out most of my power. I probably won't be on until tomorrow when I can charge up my laptop at school. TT-TT
See ya guys laters~
(I might be on later assuming Con-Ed fixes that by tonight)

tumblr_noirzxtfU01unbsixo1_500.gif

Gnight peeps!

yuckeroni yuckeroni
I’m thinking of adding a line of dialogue from Riba’s past involving Lián, would you be fine with that or should I go over it with you? It isn’t anything drastic, just Lián insulting Riba when they were in middle school :)

im fine with it regardless, but what is it? :0
Riba thought about what Setsou asked, about her troubles and recalled her days at school
“Villians can’t be heroes! Why don’t you stay with what you’re good at or better yet, just head straight to prison!”
Riba wanted to punch that black haired devil right in the jaw that day. Something stopped her though, a big red nuisance, and she was slightly glad of not proving Lián’s point.

Just a small bit of dialogue, that’s pretty much it :3

Riba thought about what Setsou asked, about her troubles and recalled her days at school
“Villians can’t be heroes! Why don’t you stay with what you’re good at or better yet, just head straight to prison!”
Riba wanted to punch that black haired devil right in the jaw that day. Something stopped her though, a big red nuisance, and she was slightly glad of not proving Lián’s point.

Just a small bit of dialogue, that’s pretty much it :3
sounds good ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back